PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
I was at Johns Hopkins today and since I was so close to DC I said WTH I will just stop by my old friends at Georgetown P&T. I went in just to pick up some Chocolate Moose, really that was all. It didn't work out that way, there in the glass case was this Nording that looked like a pine cone. Well it did to me, so I just had to have it. I have been looking for just the right Nording and here it is.
Nording 1

Nording 2
So then I get home and there on my front porch is my meer from this seller: meer bent. I ordered this a week ago, well because I just had to have it. See a patteren here? If I don't look, I won't buy. Silly me, looking and all. I can't wait to fire them up.
meer bent
As you can see it has both a long and short stem. The carving is really detailed. I also picked up some earrings for the wife. When they shipped it they threw in a small meer owl. Very cute. It will overlook my pipes.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
Here is the little guy. About the size of a thumb. He is going to sit on my pipe wall when the smoking room is done being built in the library. I HOPE by the end of the month. Contractors, eeehhh
Little Owl
They were nice people to deal with, packed well, fast and good communication. Looking for a gourd Calabash next from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.