PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Not a huge haul like some o you guys but this will last me a long time with what I have in the cellar already. Pulled the trigger on an 8oz tin of Larry's Blend (a favorite) and 4oz of Scotty's Butternut Burley (hopefully a new favorite). I lo e Macbaren burley London blend so I'm hoping from all the reviews I'll like butternut burley. I'll also be posting up my Churchwarden for sale later today.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
I tried Larry's Blend once a couple of years ago and really liked it...I definitely need to order more. Enjoy! :puffy:

J. Mayo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 18, 2012
Texas
I'm a huge butternut burley fan. If you decide you like it you should call up tewksbury & co. for some hobbit's weed if you haven't tried it yet. It's a burley cavendish blend that I actually like better than BB.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Nice Mike! I'd love to try some FVF I didn't know they had it in stock. That's one of my "afraid to try cause I might like it so much, then it's a pain in the ass to find" baccys.

ohiopuffer

Can't Leave
May 18, 2012
+1 to Hobbit's Weed I love that baccy I am going to order more soon and I think I am going to try some Nosferatu also it sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.