PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Hey everyone just thought I would share our first snow here in Albuquerque, I know its not much but I always love the first snow. I get very tired of the sun and blue sky here in Abq, so when the first snow comes it makes me pretty excited! Im smoking some great flue cured virginia in my Pierre Gardin Freehand. Has anyone else had a good snow this year? Post some pics if you have! Hope you all have a great winter.
20131124_101929-1-1-362x600.jpg

trailspike48

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 15, 2013
I think our first snow was two or three months ago. I've already used over one cord of firewood here in the Teton Valley. I lived in southern Colorado before here and there was never a shortage of snow in Pagosa Springs. I remember Santa Fe used to get hit fairly hard as well.
I happen to love snow, except on my drive and walk ways. Glad you are enjoying your snow Smeigs.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
We're expecting a rain/snow mix on Monday night in time for the Seahawks game. Real snow does happen here, but usually later.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
We'll we got some early this morning in mid-West GA(yes Georgia)Big fluffy flakes....gone now. 1st time in my life I've seen snow in November.

pflan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2013
voorhees, where abouts are you located?
I'm also in West Central Georgia, but sadly all we got this morning was a little drizzle that left a little slush on the cars.
I have a good feeling about getting some snow down south this winter. Maybe it will make up for our complete lack of a winter last year.
I love winter, and boy am I jealous of all the snow you guys are getting.

starcat

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 24, 2013
We got damn near a foot the other day, but this one will not be staying.

The real cold has not yet happened, but I can feel it close behind.

Very close.
SC

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I live in Las Vegas Nevada. Don't think much else needs to be said lol.
Seriously, we have gotten snow down on the strip before though. It's happened about twice since I moved here in 2002.

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I'm in Southern Ontario and we had snow first week if Nov lol. We are supposed to have an average winter (whatever) I just want patio weather here again lol

spud

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 10, 2013
Smeigs, and others.1st snow of 2013. Didn't you get any snow in Jan. Feb. of 2013? We have been having cooler weather here. It's in the lower 90's here. N.W. Nica.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
I love the snow! We only got a little taste of it in S.E Wisconsin. I can't wait till the first snow storm! Last winter I barely touched my pipes at all cause of the cold. This year I have been fighting the cold to smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.