PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
My first ever International Pipe Smoking Day was started with a small bowl of P S Dansk Black in a MM Eaton, I am sure to have several more today in celebration of the Holiday.

What was everyone elses? :?:

quincy

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 7, 2013
I just packed up some Peterson Summertime 2011 since it's snowing. I'm hoping once I get to the mailbox, my tobacco order will be in there and then it'll be GAME ON. Bought an XL pipe that is gonna get some breaking in today!

timely

Jan 23, 2012
A fantastic bowl of FVF in my Lorenzo Spitfire Zambana Dublin Pipe

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
got my tins of 5-15 in last night, I'm going to give it a try as soon as I get home today!

phred

Lifer
Dec 11, 2012
The weather looks a little iffy here - I'm currently planning to head over to the B&M with my Bjarne and some Victorian Standard after lunch.

hfearly

Oct 11, 2012
Canada
(2007) Three Oaks Syrian in a 1960s GBD Penthouse straight billard, listening to the special edition of the Podcast. 10 Degrees Fahrenheit. Heavy snowfall...
ispd.jpg

If that's not what you'd call 'dedication' then I don't know what is ;-)

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
Happy IPSD everyone!!! Make it a great day.
Earlier I had a bowl of Boswell's Pipers Pleasure in my Parker of London Jockey Club bent Dublin pipe. Currently enjoying a bowl of Ashton's Guilty Pleasure in my Peterson Sherlock Holmes Squire Bulldog.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
As soon as I get home I'm going to DL the new podcast and light up a bowl.
Now what to smoke... decisions decisions.

webbedtoes

Lurker
Feb 18, 2013
Same as cigrmaster, a bowl of dunhill flake, in a new to me castello. On my way to work this morning a great way to start the day.

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
Lancer's Slices in a Savinelli Baronet Bruyere oversized bulldog (510 EX).... I'll be there for a while....

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
First bowl was black house in a Peterson churchwarden. Second bowl is Vermont meaty candy in a cob. Delicious.

tjameson

Lifer
Jun 16, 2012
Started off the day with some interesting pieces I found in my tin of GLP Ashbury. I found two flakes of VA and a whole leaf of Latakia. I cube cut it and loaded it in my Eriksen it was a cool smoke. Definitely different from the rest of the tin.

Jul 15, 2011
Started off the day with some Nightcap in my Sav 320 EX. Later tonight will be more Nightcap as I am almost done with my current tin, probably gonna smoke some in my other new FLN pipe that has yet to see a flame. Happy IPSD everybody!

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
My first IPSD too. Started off with GH Rum Flake (been liking that stuff lately) Gonna flip a coin on Blackhouse or Penzance if I get home early enough. Happy IPSD all.

swhipple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 2, 2011
Had a bowl of Old Dark Fired in a Savinelli Nonpariel. It was an above average smoke, not the perfection moment, but pretty darn good. I really got some of that hardwood smoke flavor that the tin note suggests. Happy IPSD everyone!

mustanggt

Dec 6, 2012
I smoked some Irish Flake in my Pre-Republic Peterson. It's a bulldog/rhodesian shape and smokes like a dream. Thanks go to roth for his hearty endorsement of older petes. Found out today a guy I've worked with for years smokes a pipe too. He's the only other guy I know that smokes a pipe. He and I have smoked cigars together but we never knew each of us smoked a pipe. That's a dandy IPSD experience eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.