PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipebreath

Lurker
Dec 30, 2012
Mine was a delightful little coconut and raspberry aromatic blend from the local tobacconist smoked in a Cob. Bringing in 2013 in a simple and happy way that I hope will be reflected thought the rest of the year.

dlattim

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 27, 2012
University Flake in my 1957 Dunhill birth year pipe. A little nic kick for the start. My go to is Hunter's Blend Labrador, UF offers a bit more vitamin N.

Jul 12, 2011
C&D's Night Train in a Storient LVC meer w/side of black coffee...

just heavenly New Year's AM smoke...Happy New Year to all!

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
My first smoke of the year was Dunhill Nightcap shortly after the clock struck 12 last night, but today is a Black House New Year's Day.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
i got a new Pete for Christmas and ive smoked less than a half a bowl since i got it cause ive been down with the flu for a week now. got some baccay drying now to smoke in it so im having a bowl of MacB's Scottish Blend in a no name til its dry:)

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
For me it was Troost Slices that I had been saving for a special occasion and Mcallen 12 year old Single Malt Scotch.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

:puffy:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I loaded a Rad Davis Lovat with Wessex Gold Virginia Flake for the first smoke of the year. It was the end of a tin and it was the perfect amount for my group 5. I love when that happens, no little left overs I have to deal with.

gnatjulio

Lifer
Mar 22, 2012
New York
I'm gonna crack open a new tin ahead of schedule for the new year. Just can't figure which. I narrowed it down to SG FVF or 1792 Flake. I'll decide by sundown.....any recommendations are welcome...

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
Just finished the first bowl. Escudo Navy De Luxe in W.H. bulldog. Can't find any info on the pipe though.

Status
Not open for further replies.