PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Wednesday evening, late afternoon really I guess, I placed my first order with P&C; their Black Friday discount lured me into placing a (fairly small) order sooner than I'd planned. I chose the most economical form of shipping USPS Priority Mail and expected to have TAD in had Tuesday, Monday if I was lucky. To me great surprise my box was on my doorstep yesterday afternoon; that is a mere three days, including Thanksgiving and Black Friday, for my order to make it to me! I'm in wonderous awe of this speedy turn around.
I'm sampling my second bowl of Butternut Burley as I type and am pleased with my choice of ording 8 ounces to try instead of a smaller quantity as I probably should've. I can see this replacing my Half&Half already. I've yet to dig into my Anniversary Kake or Autumn Evening, only jarred them. But I'm thinking from the pouch note I should've gotten more AnniKake.
I should probably mention that my first order from SP.com came via USPS Priority, too, and in just as speedy a fashion.

hawk60ce

Lifer
Jun 11, 2012
I still need to try some of the anny kake. I ordered some a few weeks ago and was on back order. still waiting for them to ship but who nows when that will be. In regards to both of the sponsors, i have never been let down by shipping times. I placed an order with 4 noggins yesterday for the first time because i was lucky enough to get a bag of penzance. hopefully they ship in just as timely of a fashion.

gmwolford

Lifer
Jul 26, 2012
WV, USA
Weezell, in my limited experience I totally agree.
Hawk, I was bummed out about the Penzance; it was out of stock by the time I saw it and I'd already spent all I had for the time being anyway! LOL. I got my Castleford reamer from 4noggins and it came regular mail but very timely.

hurkman

Lurker
Nov 25, 2012
I like the customer service. even just the fact that they send you emails updating your order. tracking info and such. the free shipping on orders over $100 is a good deal. but i dont want to spend $100 at once on just tobacco. and my girlfriend would have a coronary if she knew that I did.

hans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2012
P&C will have my business forever. I ordered a natural Sav from them and the victory lap sampler. I was so excited to get it watching the tracking for a few days. Suddenly it said "delivered", but I was home. I call the post office the next day and they just shrugged. I never got the package. Either the postman stole it or delivered it to the wrong address and the person kept it. I was heartbroken as I don't have money to throw around like that.

I wrote to p&c and to my surprise they sent me a new package free of charge.

They didn't have the Sav in stock anymore as it was one of a kind but I chose a replacement (Amadeus pot, not so sure about that decision)

Anyway moral of the story is that there's a little hope for humanity and some companies are very kind.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I wish I could order from P&C but since I live in NY they are required to charge me 75% tax.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
I've placed three orders from P&C now, and yeah - they're amazingly fast. Good prices too. So far, absolutely nothing to complain about from them. I also like another site I order from - Hilandscigars.com. Ordered from them the other day, and they called me that evening to discuss my order. Good people there too.

Status
Not open for further replies.