PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
I ordered for the first time from Smoking Pipes. I initially called to ask questions related to a Savinelli Guiblieo D Oro pipe. The customer service rep could not answer my questions and a manager was not available. I waited about 1 hour and called back and spoke with Joshua at X126. He was very helpful and was able to answer all my questions. In addition he made modifications to allow free shipping from the Post Office since I can not answer my door fast enough for UPS.
Savinelli recently decided to produce the Guiblieo D Oro line again since it had been discontinued in the past.
Thanks again to Joshua for a pleasurable experience.
For NASPC members an additional discount of 5% is given on new pipes.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Josh lurks here and watches my posts 8O . Glad he was able to help you out, and then some.
I am one of the three fellows "in the attic" at SPC bringing estates back to life.
Thanks for the kind words, and please follow up when you have the pipe in hand.

Jan 8, 2013
Enjoy the new pipe :) Every pipe or tobacco I've purchased I feel like a kid at Christmas when I have the package in my hand lol

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
The website has pictures if you type this item number in the search box
002-033-14014
I was glad to order from them thanks to Joshua.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
002-033-14014.jpg

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Nice looking pipe. I need to remember to apply my NASPC discount the next time I purchase a new pipe from them. I have forgotten twice now.

carcosa

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 21, 2013
I have ordered 3 pipes from SmokingPipes, and they have been really good to me. Will be my first place to go for future pipes!

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
All of the pipes I've ordered have been exactly what they said and sometimes even better. I run a spirit soaked cleaner through them and never had one come out dirty on estate pipes.

flmason

Lifer
Oct 8, 2012
Thanks everyone for the nice comments.
Thanks also to RCStan for putting up the picture.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I joke that SP gets my order in the mailbox before I click the purchase on my computer. Also, they do

attentive things like bring a pipe to a pipe show to save me shipping and give me a discount besides.

They have a great selection of pipes and tobaccos. Right now, they are among the top three or four

sites.

tslex

Lifer
Jun 23, 2011
Every transaction I have had with these fellows has been pleasant. When in Wilmington NC fr a wedding last year, I made the trek down to the B&M (Low Country Pipe and Cigar in Little River, SC) and was very glad I did.
Just a great operation from top to bottom, hugely important to the state of the hobby. I hope someone is making a crap-ton of money off of this place, because it is a business well run and deserving every success.

shortyeastcoast

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 28, 2013
Joshua gave me and a buddy a personal guided tour of their whole operation a few weeks ago. That place is full of really nice folks who know their stuff.
Love that place.

Status
Not open for further replies.