PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ender03

Lurker
May 29, 2016
Hello everyone. my wife and I had twins this last November. A boy and a girl. Since this will be our first Mother's and Father's Days, we wanted to do something special. She's getting a tattoo of their hands as a heart. I was thinking about getting a special pipe. Has anyone seen or heard of pipes that might have a theme of twins? Doesn't have to be carved, could be just a subtle theme of twins. I just think it would be very cool to think of my beautiful children when I enjoy that pipe. Thank you for your input.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I would also suggest commissioning twin pipes. There could be endless possibilities with this approach. A matching pair of billiards would be nice, maybe a group three (girl) and a group four (boy)? There's a number of pipe makers (some on this forum) that I'm sure would happily make you matching pipes. Congrats on the twins!

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
I would also suggest commissioning twin pipes.
I think you'd like mothernature's suggestion; matching pipes seems more desirable (and hey, you'd get 2 of them...)

jkrug

Lifer
Jan 23, 2015
I like the idea of a set of pipes. Either the same shape with two different finishes or two different shapes with the same finish.
Congrats to you and the missus on the twins as well sir. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.