PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 28, 2015
Came home from work today to find my latest smoking pipes order on my front porch. Mostly stocking up on some of my favorites but also got my first tin of jack knife plug. What a great first smoke. But man does it pack a wallop. It burns so smooth and cool that it really kinda sneaks up on you. I just hate to fall in love with another blend that is about to go the way of the dodo bird.

tinsel

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
It only gets better with age. The harshness that you get from it on occasion when it's fresh smooths out and the flavors really meld together and come to life. It's a fantastic blend. One of my top 5.
Yet another blend I have to try and get stocked up on before the tobaccopocalypse ... I'll never get my cellar to where I want it to be in time (sigh) ...

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
JKP is a well executed blend ... great with coffee in the morning. :puffy:
I'll never get my cellar to where I want it to be in time (sigh) ...
You've got time ... slow and steady as she goes. Even once it's "off the shelf" there will be opportunity to purchase / trade through forums like this. :wink:

jmatt

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 25, 2014
Oh yes - JKP to me is the strongest nic hit I've smoked. And I've got Black XX twist, I've smoked Peterson's Irish flake, and many others that are commonly referred-to as big hit tobaccos. JKP tops them all in my experience. Wow!

Status
Not open for further replies.