PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I know I have been promising pics for a while but it took fathers day for me to get my son to get them done for me. Here is the stash and I still have 4 large boxes I need to unpack that have been sitting for a couple of weeks. I still have room under my bed so they will go there.
Top of closet stash:

Boxes in closet.

Night stand stash:

Under the bed stash.

Built in wall unit in living room stash.

irishjedi

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2013
Nice pics of the stash :) What kind is in the jars in the first pic.
Mike

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Mike, all those contain Solani Silver Flake. The large containers hold around 5 pounds each and the smaller is a 2 pounder. I love that blend but it sucks that it comes in tins that are useless. As soon as you get SS it needs to be jarred.

Dec 24, 2012
Crazy cool. I can see why you have clothes on the floor - because your dresser is full of tobacco!
I may have to come down there and steal all your Stonehaven. That stuff just eludes me, and I have decided to give up the cat and mouse game.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
peck, the cloths on the floor is because my cleaning girl forgot to pick them up this week, she needs a good slap for that one. lol
My Stonehaven is always for sale at a grand a pound. :rofl:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks guys.
Peck, I have been thinking of slowing down at 200 pounds, that will give me a solid 20 year supply which brings me to 75 years old. I will probably start dating again soon so that will lower my consumption and if I go down to say 8 pounds a year that gives me 25 years. I am at a little over 180 right now so I don't have that much to go. There are a few blends I need to concentrate on with Peterson Irish Flake, 3ps and University Flake being a few. I have held off on loading up on those because they are easy to get. I have maybe 30 University, 10 Irish and only 5 3ps. I am waiting on the new Capstan Blue as that one I might want to hit that one hard. I do have one blend( I am purposely not mentioning it) I have not been able to get lately and have only 40 or so tins and I want around 80. For some reason the supply on it sucks even though it is not a widely known blend, I have a bad feeling it maybe getting discontinued which would suck. Of course if I do try something down the road I love, I will grab it so I might end up around 220 pounds by the time I am done.

juptierspipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 27, 2013
Illinois
Holy sh*t Harris!!!Very impressed with your stash by the looks of things if you get bored you could start your own B&M... :worship:

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
That is amazing Harris. Thanks for the pics. Great job buddy. Those bail top jars that are really neat. Where did you get them? Hope you and the kids are having a great Fathers Day!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Thanks for the nice comments guys, it is appreciated.
Chris, thanks buddy, had a great Fathers Day with all my kids. Those jars I get at Walmart, they all have silicone gaskets which will not deteriorate over time, I had a real bad experience with the glass bail top jars with rubber gaskets, those went bad around the 7-8 year mark. The large ones that hold 4-5 pounds go for 14.97, the two pounders are 8.97, I also have a few 1.5 pounders that go for 7.97. These jars are expensive but they are very high quality and I trust them to keep my tobacco perfect for decades.
peck, yep that is the one, lol.
kashmir, all of my closets in the house are California Closets so no way to add any extra shelves. Once my oldest moves out I will take over his closet.
iglo, I actually did have a bunch of aromatics and did enjoy the flavors but they dried my mouth something fierce so I gave them away. I believe I have an aversion to PG because none of my flakes dry my mouth like the aro's did.

Status
Not open for further replies.