PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

organizedmadman

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2011
Louisville, Ky
I've been looking for one of these for a long time. It's going to look great in the smoking lounge!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sherlock-Holmes-Pipe-Wall-rack-Made-and-bought-in-London-/221274775281?ssPageName=ADME%3AL%3ACOSI%3AUS%3A1123&nma=true&si=W7X7pkStRp1uA%252BGFCOdBVEO7sag%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557 I'll need to buy more pipes to fill it! :puffy:

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I have the same rack with a glass door. I had to cut the circle stem holes into u shapes so it will hold my bent pipes. It works well now.

plateauguy

Lifer
Mar 19, 2013
I've been watching the Sherlock racks. Just haven't been willing to spend $20 on shipping after the price of the rack (ok, I'm cheap). I really like the pipe chart on the inside. May you fill it to the brim . . .

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
That rack is too freaking cool, congrats on a wonderful piece. If you plan on keeping the doors shut, you should think about drilling 3 holes in each side so your pipes can breath.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
My grandpa had this exact same one. Still haven't received a response from my uncle about what happened to it (he got most of his dad's belongings after he died, I got most of his military stuff). I was watching this same one and decided I'd get killed if I put this bad boy up on the wall in my basement for $100.

organizedmadman

Can't Leave
Nov 8, 2011
Louisville, Ky
To be honest, I hesitated due to total cost, but my fiancé insisted I buy it or she'd just buy it for me. I'm taking that as a sign she's aware I'm soon going to fill it too!

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
That rack is swell and I hope you fill it several times over.
Can anybody, with sharper eyes than mine, make out the label on the pipe listed below the poker? (Today it's just as likely to be called a Rhodesian.)
Good catch, pal.
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.