PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
I am soooooo excited!

Last night I opened one of Sterling Tobacco's "Bargain Blend" bag of tobacco and I loved it! :eek:

It was similar to their Tavern blend which makes me think some of it was in there, but it was lighter and quite a bit sweeter in my opinion.

Sadly, I might have to preserve it because I may never see a bag just like it again. I will keep it for special occasions or until I find a blend that I enjoy more.

It was just so uplifting to come across a blend that I finally widened my eyes to and smiled.

If I really want it bad enough maybe I will purchase all of their blends and tamper with them for years or however long until I am able to get it close enough to the real thing.

Thought I would also mention that I didn't do a review for it because I have only smoked one bowl and in all honesty I wasn't sure if I was ready for a full blown review.

Is it even necessary to make a review for a bargain blend tobacco that most will never see?

whitebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2010
i smoked his bargain blends too--some were good, one wasn't--BUT:
if you really like it, smoke it judiciously, because it'll never be replicated--

Status
Not open for further replies.