PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
I finally have found a briar I can smoke Black Shag in and I get the flavour I do from my cobs! Its the newest Trypis I bought from Pruss, the second freehand I bought on Thursday at our pipe club. I'm finally able to pick out the flavours the same as my cobs. I pulled out the pipe for the first time this morning for my first pipe of the day with a coffee on the back deck, and its smoking beautifully. Thanks Pat!

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Good to hear Brian! You know you're getting somewhere with your collection when you start dedicating pipes to blends.
Happy weekend pipe friends.
-- Pat

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
... wait... are you sure it was the briar, and not the fact that you've upped your game with your coffee? *coughdownwithtimscough*
:roll:
-- Pat

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
It was actually with a Tim's Pat, which is what prompted my email. Even with a sub par coffee the pipe loved the Shag.

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
I have a few low end end and a few mid grade briars and none of them are as good as my cobs, so I am happy for you that you found a briar you like! Personally I am happy with the look feel and taste of my cobs and have stopped looking for new briar pipes. Also I just placed an order for black shag less than 10 minutes ago and I am looking foward to trying it! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.