PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockymtnsmoker

Can't Leave
May 31, 2013
Been hellish cold for weeks in our piece of the Canadian Rockies and it is finally warming up. By that I mean it's above 0 C (32 F). Sat in the doorway of the shed in the sun yesterday afternoon to enjoy a bowl of LBF. It was amazing. A flock of Cedar Waxwings was flitting around making a welcome ruckus. Spring is still a long way off, but there's hope!

latbomber

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2013
It was 20C today in the Netherlands, so I spent almost all day riding my bike in the countryside. Feels so good!

skapunk1

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
0C in Ottawa as well, nice and sunny today.....now I can open up the patio door in the living room as I smoke...

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
It was 55 today in southern NJ and was lucky enough to have two bowls, one of Mc HH ODF and some Klondike gold. I can get used to this.

luckylabrat

Lurker
Feb 23, 2014
Oh man, I'm so excited for spring here in Upstate NY! I started smoking pipes in October, so I'm anxious to smoke in weather that is actually comfortable! Saturday we had some 50 degree weather and it was wonderful! Stay warm fellas, spring will be here soon.

Dec 24, 2012
I just came in from the beach where I had a bowl. The weather has been pretty stunning here in Boca Raton. Sigh, but it's back to the harsh reality of Ontario come Wednesday night. I hear that Southern Ontario is also supposed to get hammered with snow on Wednesday. Yeesh, I am so sick of this winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.