PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Hi all. Yesterday 50 tins of my beloved BCDF was shipped to me. This pushes me to My initial goal of 100 tins but after yesterday's acquisition I am going for 300+. First 5 PM'd get a tin for $14 shipped priority mail. I am losing money in this offer but it is something I have to do.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Were done guys. Dave got the last one. All that responded once the funds are in my PayPal I'll provide tracking info

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Chris, great score on the BCDF and very cool of you to offer some up to the guys. Those who were able to grab a tin, you are in for a real treat. Make sure you report back on how you liked the stuff, I am interested to hear people's reactions.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
That is a hell of a score. I think SP is the only place not putting limits on how many you buy. I have 10 and am happy with that. With the amount I smoke I should be opening the last one in 5 yrs

eightywon

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 4, 2014
Package received. Thanks again Chris. Gonna try to see how long I can resist from opening it.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
BCDF is on point and some tasty stuff. I am smoking my first tin that captainsousie so graciously sold to me. It is a unique blend and I could pick it out of a blind taste test confidently. Like the Esotericas (Penzance and Stonehaven), i would not bend over backwards or overpay to get any as there are plenty of other blends out there that i can smoke instead, but if its available when my next TAD hits, i'll definitely be picking up a few tins.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Next TAD hit, SPC was out of it so no dice. Still got a good amount in the tin i previously mentioned though, so should be good for a little while, in addition to the 1.5 pounds i have coming in the mail in a day or two.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
It's been some time since I smoked BCDF. I think about it from time to time but somehow buying it never happens. I'm going to look for it today.

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
Thanks Chris it came yesterday, I haven't cracked it yet but I can smell it through the tin, smells divine.
Ah, you should smell the man room Dave. My kids love the scent. One of these days I'm gonna hafta get one of those walk in closets like the Masters here have.

Status
Not open for further replies.