Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
The February Cartoon Caption Contest is up! For legal and logistical reasons, the contest is only open to residents of North America, excluding Quebec. ENTRIES HERE DO NOT COUNT. YOU MUST CLICK THE LINK AND FILL OUT THE FORM.

http://pipesmagazine.com/pipesmagazinecom-cartoon-caption-contest-entry-form/
caption-725.jpg

smeigs

Lifer
Jun 26, 2012
Never mind... I should have read the instructions prior to opening my dumb mouth! One per email address if any one else in wondering.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
There are usually the obvious ideas. But, I think I will contenplate this for a while before I give my response.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Gary, the Romanian Rhapsody brings to mind G&H Best Brown #2 .... hayfields, flowers .... something in that lightly perfumed VA category.
You should start a thread about pairing classical music with tobacco.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
Now we're really hijacking this thread.

I've tapered off my Lat blend consumption since I have discovered Virginias, and started smoking indoors at home. But if I must suggest something with Latakia to go with the Rhapsody,then let it be a delicate blend .... perhaps Presbyterian Mixture ?

david555

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 15, 2014
Submission sent! I think some dark humor would be a nice change of pace.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I think that there should be a picture of the pipes that will be the prizes. There is a notice of the pipe number, but a picture would be much better. Also, does the winner of a tee shirt get to select a size? I can get into a large shirt, but extra large feels better.

Status
Not open for further replies.