PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

stumpy

Lurker
Dec 12, 2013
Looks like the person in charge of ruining our hobby could loose a little weight. How about we ban her twinkies ?
http://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/AboutCTP/ucm373013.htm
Ann Simoneau (Director)

ann.simoneau@fda.hhs.gov

301-796-9295

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Have always wanted to leave a burning bag of crap on someone's front porch. Looks like a good first target. :twisted:

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
I would advise anyone contacting Director Simoneau to be extremely polite and respectful. I guarantee you one bad, angry, insulting email or letter will do more damage than 20 respectful ones can repair.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Foolwiththefez, I have a time machine, how about we preform a science experiment. We'll let you go back and try the nice letter approach to King George III, we'll read the history books to see how that went. Bureaucrats deserve no such respect. I didn't elect the director. . I just wouldn't threaten anyone's life, at least not yet. To many Americans are asleep, you'd look like a terrorist or something, and right now Pipe Smokers/Smokers look worse than ISIS. So in the meantime, when our Government treat Rogue Nations/Terrorists with more respect than her own people, let the rational words fly,

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
Calling some one fat is seldom a good way to achieve your goal.
Unless your goal is to piss them off.
Then, carry on.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I would advise anyone contacting Director Simoneau to be extremely polite and respectful. I guarantee you one bad, angry, insulting email or letter will do more damage than 20 respectful ones can repair.
I couldn't agree more. The mere idea of picking on someones physical looks is not only shameful and childish, but akin to that of one of the many prepubescent bed wetting children who post on YouTube. Stern in ones approach, well stated and to the point is one thing, but disrespectful is another and will achieve nothing.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
Well according to my health insurance plan she is considered obese and I don't appreciate having to pay higher insurance premiums due to her inability to take care of her own body. She needs to tax her activities and her food intake. I work hard to ensure I am active and in good health. We are paying for her health insurance. I almost would say shut up fatty.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
No, it's because you show so much sincere concern for other people and their physical condition, I'm sure. I mean, you've kindly laid out a health regimen for her. You are to be commended for you empathy and in your concern for the well being of others.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
I agree. Fatty is them fighting words. I should have said me lord'. I'm sure the French would appreciate that nostalgia.

Status
Not open for further replies.