24 Fresh Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are driving our members to your private blog that also has links to a political site. If you merely wanted to share the ideas with us, without it benefiting your personal and political agendas, you should have handled this post differently. This is using the forum and your fellow members for personal gain.

alexj52

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 26, 2018
Not sure if this is against the rules, but an interesting read for sure!

slrichman

Might Stick Around
Mar 13, 2017
Little Rock, AR
For the record, I make nothing from the blog. But if I've inadvertently broken the rules, I'm happy to have the post deleted. No offense intended.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
A central and salient quality of Forums is that we collectively do not engage each other on our wide range of political opinions. That has kept Pipes Magazine and Forums a good place in a distressed, adversarial, and frequently ugly internet. I didn't check out your blog, so I don't know which political point of view you sponsor. But refraining from sharing this part of our lives on Forums has made this site successful and a good discussion of pipes, tobaccos, and general topics. Hope you can continue with us in that spirit. Thanks.

azpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 25, 2015
For the record, I make nothing from the blog. But if I've inadvertently broken the rules, I'm happy to have the post deleted. No offense intended.
A-No offense taken.
and
B-Personally, I'm grateful for the post.

Dec 28, 2015
The only political point of view I noticed in the blog post was that the FDA should not be harassing pipe makers. I would think that is a point of view that we could all agree on. Personally if I didn’t actually read a post I would be very hesitant to give an opinion on it. But maybe that’s just me. I have not checked the links provided on your blog but if I decide to I have the free will to check them out if I am so inclined or not. Since I have been a member of this forum I have occasionally been offended by a thread or post. This is certainly not one of them.

It just would have been better to have posted what you wanted us to read, instead of driving us to another site which is not owned or controlled by PM. It's like walking into McDonalds and telling everyone to come over to your house. Plus, there are links to political pages in your post. Whether I agree or disagree with the politics, I's just rather not know that aspect of your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.