PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
I was on pipesandcigars.com and noticed that on their store front for the Lane Limited bulk tobacco, 1Q, RLP6 etc, they now have listed 1oz through 16oz bags of "bulk" tobacco. Currently these are all showing backordered. I am speculating that this is Lane's reaction to the new FDA regulations so that the companies who carry their bulk blends do not have to handle these blends as a manufacture, and so that Lane can place the governments warning on each package. I guess that answers one of my questions about August 8th.

jndyer

Lifer
Jul 1, 2012
Central Oregon
Had to go to trusty Google to figure out what you said. I am ashamed to say I have never come across that phrase before :oops:. If I keep reading this forums I will be a pipe smoker, a gentleman and a scholar. :)

pagan

Lifer
May 6, 2016
West Texas
I don't like warning labels, that's why I quit drinking McDonald's coffee, no shit it's hot! that's why I'm drinking it!

pappymac

Lifer
Feb 26, 2015
"O tempora o mores"
That could apply to a lot of things these days. Some even political.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
Entropy is real. In the meantime, homebrew/underground blenders are striking out for a substitute when the tobacco industry is entirely replaced by Marlboro Lights.

Status
Not open for further replies.