PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
So my buddy pranked me the other night, moved my car in the parking lot so it looked like it was stolen. He also logged into his FB account on my Ipad and didn't log out. I have unlimited access to his account status unless he changes his password. This was his first status update of the evening, "I have a confession to make, sometimes I like to wear women's clothes, at home when no one else is around, and I have to ask, what is so appealing about high heels, they just kill my feet. No pain no gain I guess!" Any other ideas welcome, as clean as possible, it is a family site after all.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Then, when he commits suicide from the embarrassment of it all, you can be prosecuted, sued, or both.

Pranking, going both ways, is funny; but can evolve in ways too terrible to contemplate. It's happened before.
This kind of stuff is best left in the school yard.

mthanded

Can't Leave
Sep 15, 2012
A girl at work left her FB open. I wrote "I like to eat raw chicken". The responses from her friends and family were priceless.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Maybe instead of posting something, just have him "like" 200 or so of the worst pages you can think of...

hfearly

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 11, 2012
Canada
Prank posts on FB can become really painful really quick, depending on the friend list. If for example he's looking for a new job 2 years down the road and the company screens his FB profile, it might automatically flag him as inappropriate depending on the posts (these systems don't care whether it was a prank or not). Just saying ...

onepyrotec

Lifer
Feb 20, 2013
Nevada
Maybe instead of posting something, just have him "like" 200 or so of the worst pages you can think of...

That would get my vote...along with signing him up for all sorts of groups & games.
Nothing like having buddies who can take what they give. :nana:

eibhir

Can't Leave
Jan 16, 2013
United States
If he's a "manly" man find the cutest and goofiest pics of creatures and babies you can find and post a ton of them. He can always delete posts when he gets control back. :P

Status
Not open for further replies.