PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfie

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 19, 2015
Shearstown, NL
Subject line says it all. Sorry if there's a thread here already on this, I couldn't find it.
For me, BCF. Not really sure why, but it just fits my tastes for flavour early in the day. Not a blend I enjoy at night though.

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
I start the day off with two cigarettes, MCD, and then the first bowl is usually "Balkan Supreme" an IRC blend. Although these days I am still working through the samplers from "The Standard Tobacco Company of Pennsylvania." Fine stuff, all of 'em.

bcharles123

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 18, 2014
My first is often my last, after work, after all the chores.
I do get to think about it all day, though.

jeffsimpson

Might Stick Around
Apr 12, 2014
first smoke of the day? man I got to step up my game. My first smoke is my only smoke. and it's not even daily at that...I guess if I was going to smoke twice in a day I'd start with MM Country Gentleman and end with something a bit more aromatic; a couple of my own blends perhaps, maybe just Captain Black Royal.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Right now, C&D Stratfordshire, C&D Billy Budd, or PC HH Chestnut. Some stretches I go for something mild, like C&D Epiphany, or PS Luxury Bullseye Flake. It seems to change over time for me, and not in predictable ways. Sometimes I go for strong, and sometimes for mild. Sometimes nothing but Semois will do. Just cracked a tin of McB's Old Dark Fired, which I've tried and liked.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Big N' Burley, Old Joe Krantz, Newminster #403, Strang, JackKnife Plug, etc. with black coffee.

maxpeters

Can't Leave
Jan 4, 2010
A mixture of my own. Boswell's Piper's Pleasure, mixed with about 25% Sutliff's Coffee blend, and just a touch of Carter Hall.

Smooth and rich. Taste just like it smells, like you just jumped into a cup of Folger's Coffee.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Spring to fall El Ricon de la Pipa #1, Fall to Spring, Early Morning Pipe. I can't see it ever changing, unless it became ERDLP 365 days a year. I have many blends, but it seems like this is my staple everyday I know is going to satisfy.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
My first is often my last, after work, after all the chores.
I do get to think about it all day, though.
Same thing here mate, but on Sundays I get to smoke twice a day. I like smoking something not strong, aromatic maybe in the late morning or early afternoon. Yesterday it was Captain Black Regular, not because I like it but this is what I can get here. My Dunhill Early Morning is on its way though.

Jan 8, 2013
Typically, I reach for ODF first. Good vitamin N level to Kickstart the day. Lately though, I find myself going for FVF or Spectre first, depending on what I am drinking that morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.