Favorite Type/Brand of Knife

(74 posts)
  • Started 1 year ago by mackeson
  • Latest reply from spartan99
  1. mackeson

mackeson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm also a knife collector and was wondering who else out there collects knives.
    I generally prefer traditional pocket/folding knives and have, for years, been collecting knives made by Great Eastern Cutlery. I also have some older Schrade and Case knives and some newer Spyderco knives. What do you like to collect and carry?

"Once you go down the Lakeland path, forever will it dominate your destiny."
    -Apologies to Master Yoda
    Posted 1 year ago #
  2. tbradsim1

tbradsim1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

. Son bought this for me, has a feature that when you pull it out your pocket blade comes out, really good knife. It's a Zero Tolerance Knife.

The Old Cajun
    Posted 1 year ago #
  3. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

A large Swiss Army in the first-aid case. I spend a lit of time off the road network and can really be clumsy. Never can have enough butterflies and super glue handy.

A man without a shillelagh is a man without an expedient.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  4. mackeson

mackeson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

warren, I also have a couple Swiss army knives I really like. Gotta dig those thin/sharp and durable blades.

tbradsim1, I have a couple similar knives, but not the ZT brand, always wanted to check one out. I like the look of your knife, sir.

Posted 1 year ago #
  5. chasingembers

Embers

Captain Of The Black Frigate

Login to Send PM

I've had a Swiss Army Champ since taking my Boy Scout oath many years ago. It's always in my pocket. Love Case XX as well.

Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you.
    -Edward Teach
    Posted 1 year ago #
  6. didimauw

didimauw

Mod

Login to Send PM

Buck knives are my favorite. I own 7 of then currently. It all started with my 110 I got from my grandpa for my first season of deer hunting in 2001 when I was 12. I still own it to this day.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    Posted 1 year ago #
  7. josephcross

josephcross

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I mostly use my Leatherman, though I like Spyderco and Bucks as well.

Posted 1 year ago #
  8. stickframer

stickframer

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I carry a Buck Companion pen knife with me nearly always. I also have a Queen folding knife made in the mid fifties. She's been well used. I carried it for a bit, but the scales are loose and it needs some repairs.

My newest purchase is a Grohmann #4. They are located in Nova Scotia and make some dandy knives!

Posted 1 year ago #
  9. philobeddoe

Philo Beddoe

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I always carry a Case peanut in my pocket, small and unobtrusive, but gets the job done.

"So it goes." - K.V.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  10. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm a chronic pocket knife carrier, so I have to be really careful to stash my knife somewhere safe any time I have to go through security whether it's the Emergency Room, the airport, or some event with security, which tends to be most events these days. I've actually buried my knife in a landscaped plant and dug it up later to keep from having it confiscated. When I went to the state fair, they took it but gave it back on the way out, amazingly. So my favorite is probably my Lagiole with a wood handle and carbon steel blade, with one blade and no lock. But both because of its size, a little large for everyday, for years I've carried a little faux bone handle New York made Camillus, an outfit that made surgical steel medical implements during the world wars as well as knives. It is near Syracuse, and though it went out of business years ago, I think it may have been revived. It has a Hornet 22 cartridge end embedded in the handle, one blade with a lock. It is the usual stainless steel, but for the last 25 years, truly durable. I don't have a big collection, but probably six or eight others. My wife and I also have a Lagiole cheese knife. I bought my pocket knife in the provinces in France, and I think the cheese knife was acquired in France years before that.

Posted 1 year ago #
  11. randelli

randelli

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have a small collection of Case peanuts and canoes, a few Gerber clip-ons, but I have atarted collecting Opinel knives. Those thin carbon blades are the sharpest out of the box that I have ever seen. They make excellent plug knives!

"A man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way" - Mark Twain

KG5QDZ
    Posted 1 year ago #
  12. User has not uploaded an avatar

instymp

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Kershaw speedsafe, & swiss's &....But..the Kershaw in my pocket always.

Posted 1 year ago #
  13. jaytex969

jaytex969

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm usually a Gerber fan.

Decent enough quality and cheap enough that breaking or losing it won't make you cry.

I also like my M9 Phrobis, but folks look at you funny when carrying it...

Gunner, Black Frigate. Say "Hello" to my little friend!
    Posted 1 year ago #
  14. thomasw

thomasw

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have had a Kershaw 1580ST S60V, which is a Ken Onion design, for 21 years. An excellent tool which I keep always ready to hand, especially when slicing up tobaccos like JKP!

After some time he felt for his pipe. It was not broken, and that was something. Then he felt for his pouch, and there was some tobacco in it, and that was something more. Then he felt for matches and he could not find any at all, and that shattered his hopes completely.

The Hobbit
    Posted 1 year ago #
  15. User has not uploaded an avatar

aldecaker

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Camillus sailor's knife is my everyday work knife. The locking marlinspike is extremely handy on the job.

A man who serves his country is a patriot. A man who serves his government is an employee. The two are not always the same thing.
    Posted 1 year ago #
  16. lasttango

lasttango

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I am a fan of Jason Brous...

A man that hoards up riches and enjoys them not, is like an ass that carries gold and eats thistles.
    -Richard Burton
    Posted 1 year ago #
  17. delkhouri

delkhouri

Login to Send PM

I am a knife carrier/user/collector, and I have had knives from Spyderco, Kershaw, ZT, Benchmade, Case, Buck, Gerber, Fiddleback Forge, Hinderer, Mcusta, Bark River, as well as some custom makers and probably some that I am forgetting.

The knives that I carry everyday now and that have kicked most others out of my pocket are made by Christ Reeve Knives.

For work I carry a large 21 Sebenza and for dressier occasions I carry a Damascus Mnandi. Yes these are expensive, and yes you can probably find a knife with better steel or a better value but the fit and finish, tight tolerances, and simplicity of these knives as well as they come with the tools to take them apart to clean and use them is something that is really appealing to me. Plus they are still made in the U.S.A (unlike many of the other high end knives from makers like spyderco)

"I believe that many who find that 'nothing happens' when they sit down, or kneel down, to a book of devotion, would find that the heart sings unbidden while they are working their way through a tough bit of theology with a pipe in their teeth and a pencil in their hand"
    ~ C.S. Lewis
    Posted 1 year ago #
  18. lasttango

lasttango

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Chris Reeve Knives are great. I've been wanting one.

Posted 1 year ago #
  19. ben88

ben88

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I used to EDC 710 in D2, re-ground to a full flat with back spacer replaced by grooved standoffs. Best knife there is, imo.

Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch’entrate
    Posted 1 year ago #
  20. cosmicfolklore

Cosmic

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My grandfather gave me a Case that I carry most of the time. A Buck, two nice Swiss Army Knives, a box of ceramic blades, Damascus, and Titanium bladed knives that family has given me over the years,.. but my favorite at the moment is a Laguiole Sheppard that I picked up with broken bolsters on Ebay. I am planning to rebuild it into a pipe knife with sterling and stones. Just one of those... end of day projects.

Michael
    Posted 1 year ago #
  21. dcrguns

dcrguns

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Spyderco Endura Emerson design.

Posted 1 year ago #
  22. jeffro

jeffro

Login to Send PM

Living in the PNW I am lucky that there are A multitude of knife manufactures. So I have collected several lock blades.
    Sog knives,Gerber Knives,Columbia River knife and tool,Bench Made Knives,Kershaw Knives.
    Those are the knives I can recall off the top of my head.
    I am sure I might have missed a couple other manufactures.
    I think I own at least one from each knife company. Also I own a Buck Hunting knife I think made in Idaho.
    The only hard part for me is deciding what lock blade knife to carry.
    I guess if I counted them all I could carry a different one each day of the week.

Posted 1 year ago #
  23. davek

davek

Login to Send PM

"I refuse to have a monogamous relationship with any one knife."

I'm a "collector" myself, more of an accumulator. I have mostly inexpensive knives. The best, quality inexpensive knife is an older used pocketknife. I used to yard sale and flea market more and have a few of those. Probably have about 10 or so USA made Schrades. I probably have about as many Opinels.

Posted 1 year ago #
  24. bluegrassbrian

bluegrassbrian

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

In the beginning I preferred smaller EDC fixed blades, as even full customs with quality materials don't run too high..couple hundred bucks.
    Eventually I started carrying folders from Benchmade and Spyderco..then moved towards mid-techs.
    When I got my first Shirogorov I knew I was in deep.
    In my opinion Shirogorov makes the finest production and custom folding knives. The tightest tolerences, finest materials, designs that are simplistic yet "all you need".
    At one point I had around $5000 In just a few Shirogorov folders.

Chris Reeve makes an excellent product too and I've been looking to try out a Mnandi.

Tobacco's a help because it clears the mind
    But like all your friends it is vilified
    They always say, the right amount's fine
    Posted 1 year ago #
  25. hawky454

hawky454

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

+1 on the Kershaw speed safe. Love those knifes!

Posted 1 year ago #
  26. ben88

ben88

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Shirogorov

Does he still "copy" AXIS?

Posted 1 year ago #
  27. bluegrassbrian

bluegrassbrian

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

The Axis style lock has been retired from the Shiro catalog for a long time.

I still carry a BM 761 frequently..love that thing.
    I'd like to get another 940-1, but I've never cared for S90v.
    M390/20CV is probably my favorite steel for a folder.

Posted 1 year ago #
  28. ssjones

ssjones

Mod

Login to Send PM

I can't remember if I shared this previosly.
    I carried a Kershaw "Chive" (assisted) for the past 10 years.
    A few months ago, a company called "Grindworx" had a sale on a Boker Black Mini Kalashnikov automatic, for $25. It looked worth the gamble (they usually sell for around $100 it seems). I've received the knife and have been very pleased, and it has now completely replaced my Kershaw. The automatic function is solid and safe, there's no chance it opens on it's own my pocket. I can also close it one handed. The only downside is that the clip is 180 degrees opposite of the Kershaw, so I still haven't adapted to that change. It would easily be worth $100, so $30 is a no-brainer.

https://www.grindworx.com/item--Boker-Automatic-Mini-Kalashnikov--10577

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QybYELu44WY

Al

Posted 9 months ago #
  29. bnichols23

Bill Nichols

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

For general utility, my Leatherman. Everyday pocket work, my Case XX Congress with bluegrass scales.

Head Black Frigate keelhauler, boss powder monkey, & troublemaker 1st class.
    Posted 9 months ago #
  30. eaglewriter1

eaglewriter1

Login to Send PM

Not exactly a collector but I have a few marttiini knives that I realy like. While they are made in the style of a fishing knife they are perfect for cutting plug or rope.

Posted 9 months ago #
  31. tbradsim1

tbradsim1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Ganso firebird bought from Amazon, around 20$ recommended by a good gentleman on another forum, should be very good for cutting plugs.

Posted 9 months ago #
  32. bazungu

bazungu

Login to Send PM

I am a fan of Scandinavian knives, since I am from Belgium and my parents kind of partially live in Sweden I have got great access.
    If I could only have one knife, I would pick a puukko. It just screams knife and it is so versatile, also very easy to sharpen due to its scandi grand.

Posted 9 months ago #
  33. blackadderlxx

blackadderlxx

Login to Send PM

I love all the knives I can't afford, but carry either a Kershaw or a Spiderco.

Posted 9 months ago #
  34. eggrollpiper

eggrollpiper

Login to Send PM

Well this could be a book for me but I'll make it brief. I was a knife dealer for several years so I'm used to not getting attached and seeing them come and go. I've owned some nice spydercos and Kershaws, I especially liked that leek rainbow one both sizes. Still enjoy my leathermen and victoinox and Wenger. My Vietnam war Kabar is a fav. Case not really, just some really old ones. And lots and lots of Chinese assisted folders, Italian stilettos and swing guards and otf knives. What I'm trying to say is the one I'm currently using is my fav.
    Buuuut... if I had to choose cuz the house was burning down and my pets and pipes were safe... it's a tie between the spanish mauser bayonet that someone sharpened and still has dried blood in the crevices and one my now deceased gunsmith made me, a fixed blade full tang w leather wrapped handle..

Posted 9 months ago #
  35. bluto

bluto

Login to Send PM

I Always carry a small pocket knife , something simple like a Swiss army or victoronix , or even a cheapy knockoff from ebay, it's just one of those things I use constantly for cutting ballistic plastic packaging , sharpening pencils , slicing BC 5 point apples ..

When I need serious knife power , I got a couple Ontario rat2 or 3 models , forget which is which , high quality knives tho , the best I own.

“listen: there’s a hell
    of a good universe next door; let’s go”
    Posted 9 months ago #
  36. ashdigger

ashdigger

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

In my left pocket I have a Leatherman Mut clipped. In my right pocket I have a Colonel Blades folding Pokey Stabby. I also carry a Wilson Combat EDC X9 on my left hip. Does that count?

Ubi Ignis Est?
    Posted 9 months ago #
  37. User has not uploaded an avatar

redone

Login to Send PM

Spyderco for me. Carry one every day and have a couple around the house and one in my motorcycle tank bag.

Posted 9 months ago #
  38. warren

warren

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My favorite knife is one which was made in a Russian prison and gifted by the man running the place. It's a switchblade made from materials readily available to the prisoners. I was struck dumb. The prisoners make all sorts of things which they are allowed to sell to the staff for cigarettes, a TV in the cell, etc. Gotta have a good grip on the weapon as the spring is incredibly strong.

Posted 9 months ago #
  39. grilledokra

grilledokra

Login to Send PM

I’m not a collector, but I’ve always carried a Victorinox Classic. They handle most of the basic needs I have and fit comfortably in my pocket for daily. They can also easily slip out, so I’m thankful that you can get them in inexpensive lots on eBay. I’ve recently upgraded from the Classic to the Midnite Manager, which is only slightly bigger and adds a bottle opener, Phillips head driver, pen, and small LED light.

Posted 9 months ago #
  40. mikethompson

mikethompson

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Not really along the lines of the knives posted, but a good set of Henckels knives are a must have for me. I am biased towards German metal in various forms, but I can't imagine my kitchen without at least one.

Posted 9 months ago #
  41. User has not uploaded an avatar

armonts

Login to Send PM

Me here in France I have several pocket knives, but finally
    I often come back to my old Laguiole carbon steel and handle horn or ivory, or a carbon Opinel with deer antler handle.

I have others that I like also like Mercator or Citadel (French but made traditional in Cambodia)
    Or some Italian knives that cut well sometimes a little stainless.
    I do not like futuristic knives in general.

Posted 9 months ago #
  42. akfilm

akfilm

Login to Send PM

Well...mine first off, lol, but rarely keep any I make. I like custom fixed bladed knives, and have a short list of makers I really like. I prefer classic designs like the puuko. For daily carry for myself, it's actually just a gerber folding utility knife that uses a simple boxcutter blade, I also have a very nice Laguile knife that I refound recently and been enjoying carrying it.

Posted 9 months ago #
  43. mso489

mso489

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Posted earlier, but just to say ... I really savor a good carbon steel blade, which is featured on my wood handled Laguiole and a smaller Opinel I have. In regular use, they stain and rust a little, but they sharpen and wear really well. My two are a little large for daily use. Like pipes, some of the favorites feel almost too "loved" to carry for fear of loss. Like pipe nails, lesser folding knives that do good work seem to have a homing instinct and never get lost. Right now I'm carrying a slender Remington brand pocket knife of a style some call "a physicians knife." It's just big enough to do many jobs; recycling boxes, for one steady task.

Posted 9 months ago #
  44. User has not uploaded an avatar

armonts

Login to Send PM

" they stain and rust a little, but they sharpen and wear really well. " ----------------------

The blade of mine has passed the stage of the stain, it is dark gray / black...

( Morta handle knives, if you can see …)
    http://www.couteaux-morta.com/a-propos/

Posted 9 months ago #
  45. seldom

seldom

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

In the kitchen a Wüsthof chef knife, always in my pocket a Leatherman tool, fixed blade afield a Condor a man gave me in Honduras after I helped him out of a difficult situation. Favorite knife song is Guy Clark's Randall Knife.

Seldom Seen
    Posted 9 months ago #
  46. mawnansmiff

mawnansmiff

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Pretty much any pocket knife suits me just so long as it has a Sheffield crucible/carbon steel blade.

Stainless blades as per Swiss Army Knives etc look nice but just don't take and keep an edge like carbon steel.

That said, I do have a Leatherman Wave on my belt for everyday use.

Regards,

Jay.

...take up thy stethoscope and walk...
    Posted 9 months ago #
  47. chilllucky

chilllucky

Login to Send PM

I carry a Microtech ultratech with a tanto edge every day at work for marking out joinery, opening boxes, and making my coworkers think I'm a lunatic. It was a (very expensive) treat to myself when I sold my second piece of custom furniture. It is extra super duper illegal where I live.

Before that the Kershaw chive was my daily user for a decade. It's a great knife and less than $50 to replace.

Posted 9 months ago #
  48. User has not uploaded an avatar

tkcolo

Login to Send PM

Kershaw Chill is by far the best $17 knife I've ever owned. Speedsafe opening. I can't carry a good knife every day, because inevitably I need to abuse it. I've got much nicer knives for specific reasons, but I have 2-3 Kershaws for everyday use.

Posted 9 months ago #
  49. brooklynpiper

brooklynpiper

Login to Send PM

I saw a guy sitting on the train last night with a samurai sword, so I guess my answer would be an esee or what that guy was doing. Nobody hassled him on the train, so there's that.

Posted 9 months ago #
  50. rmpeeps

rmpeeps

Login to Send PM

Moore Maker - Matador, TX

Posted 9 months ago #
  51. kanaia

kanaia

Login to Send PM

My EDC is a SOG Flash II if camping, hiking or hunting I like to carry the Winkler II SAR. https://winklerknives.com/collections/frontpage/products/wk-s-a-r?variant=7310677278743

Posted 9 months ago #
  52. nitemair13

nitemair13

Login to Send PM

I collect knives as well. I dont go for one brand, just anything that catches my eye really.
    My EDC is a Kershaw with and Emerson wave function on it and either a Buck 110 or a CRKT bone handle knife for opening boxes and other crap like that.

“A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the companion of the wise; and the man who smokes, thinks like a philosopher and acts like a Samaritan.”
    -Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
    Posted 9 months ago #
  53. conlejm

conlejm

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I collect Benchmade, Spyderco (those made in the USA), and Zero Tolerance knives; both fixed-blade and folding. For the kitchen we use New West Knifeworks out of Montana. We have a Wusthof Blackwood block set and a few Bob Kramer Henckels, too. But the New West Knifeworks knives are really something.

When each child moves out on their own we give them a nice knife set, among other things. I believe cooking is more fun with a nice set of knives.

Posted 9 months ago #
  54. pepesdad1

pepesdad1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Plug knives....

Posted 9 months ago #
  55. User has not uploaded an avatar

piper64

Login to Send PM

A steak knives. Means I'm eating a medium rare

Faugh a Ballagh
    Posted 9 months ago #
  56. paulie66scandinavian

Paul

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have had many our domestic made knives, sus as Iisac Jarvenpaa, Martiini but the best I liked was that Buck 110 Hunting knife now sold, moreover I deeply regret after having sold a beautiful Italian handmade switchblade-Stiletto, never would get another one like that,it was quite a big,with bone handle blade sharpened on both edges.

Paul The Scandinavian'
    Posted 9 months ago #
  57. lawdawg

lawdawg

Login to Send PM

I'm happy to see all the love for Opinels. A simply-designed, inexpensive tool that performs its role excellently is a thing of beauty. My Opinel turned me on to carbon steel, and I now tend towards carbon rather than stainless.

That being said, my go-to woods / outdoor adventure knife is a Kershaw Leek: Amazon - Kershaw Leek

It's a high grade stainless steel assisted opener with a simple, basic design. For functionality, I like the side clip which I use to clip the knife into my pocket for easy access. When I'm holding a fishing line or something else I want to cut, it's nice to be able to deploy the Kershaw with one hand. This knife is definitely function over beauty.

Regarding beauty over function, I also have an old carbon steel toothpick style knife that was my grandpas. It was left in a toolbox that ended up in a non-climate controlled environment sometime in my grandpa's later years, and consequently the blade is pretty badly pitted. My grandpa never would have allowed that to happen, but it was beyond his control at that point. I'd like to get a Case small Texas toothpick (carbon steel of course) to replace it for regular use.

Posted 9 months ago #
  58. smittyd

smittyd

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

My buddy made this one from steel blank to finish product. It is my everyday carry.

Brothers Of The Black Frigate
    Posted 9 months ago #
  59. ssjones

ssjones

Mod

Login to Send PM

I've owned this Italian automatic stilleto for over 30 years.

Posted 9 months ago #
  60. bluto

bluto

Login to Send PM

Switch blades are illegal in Canada , but a spring assist is allowed

Got an Ontario rat 1 , superb edc

Posted 9 months ago #
  61. davet

davet

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

but a spring assist is allowed

Maybe, maybe not

https://blog.knife-depot.com/canada-bans-import-of-folding-knives/

Laws here are ridiculous and getting worse.....

Posted 9 months ago #
  62. davek

davek

Login to Send PM

Opines are fun to modify too.

Posted 9 months ago #
  63. bluto

bluto

Login to Send PM

Laws here are ridiculous and getting worse

I know , I was thinking the same thing , because those thumb stud knives open easily with one hand , they have a spring assist .

I got mine thru the mail a few years ago , could be trouble now.

Posted 9 months ago #
  64. pipeanddrum

pipeanddrum

Login to Send PM

I'm slowly replacing my PAD with KAD. It's a very slippery slope. So far, my tastes lean towards very simple, traditional, single blade knives as pictured below: Mercator, Douk-Douk, Higonokami, and balisong.

Posted 9 months ago #
  65. bluto

bluto

Login to Send PM

Those butterfly knives

.. illegal here too , groan

I own a couple straight razors for shaving , but something tells me they coming for my pointy scissors next ....

Posted 9 months ago #
  66. davet

davet

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Those butterfly knives

.. illegal here too , groan

If I recall correctly, they were legal at one time but only if sharpened on one edge.

Posted 9 months ago #
  67. ben88

ben88

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Anything that can be flipped or flicked open is illegal in Canada. Same goes for "concealed" knives. E.g. belt buckle knife, pen knife and so on. Blade length/geometry does not matter.

Posted 9 months ago #
  68. jjmitchem

Jim (Chap)

Login to Send PM

I'm a fan of CRKT

For EDC I have a James Williams HEIHO - a spring assisted folder, 4" closed
    on deployment and in the field I carry a James Williams HISSATSU - another spring assisted folder, 5" closed

For fixed blades I really like the function and style of the Kukri - have one that was given to me by a Gurkha while I was at a training exercise in India, he hand made it.

- Chap
    “A pipe is the fountain of contemplation, the source of pleasure, the companion of the wise; and the man who smokes, thinks like a philosopher and acts like a Samaritan.”
    -Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
    Posted 9 months ago #
  69. User has not uploaded an avatar

frozenchurchwarden

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I had a collection of nearly a hundred knives at one point, probably my most severe affliction in terms of collecting but I got burned out on it about 6 years back and sold most of them off (a good decision).
    Mostly Spyderco, Kershaw, Cold Steel and Benchmade. Customs were always too rich for me. Never had a CRK.
    And then there’s Busse. It was a rare occasion I could afford one of those and if Operation Two Weeks had happened when I was still collecting I would probably be broke right now (seeing that they have some awesome choppers up for sale as we speak makes me nervous).

Posted 9 months ago #
  70. revs

revs

Login to Send PM

Becker and Bark River for fixed, ZT, Benchmade and Spyderco for folding knives.

Dudes of the world abide.
    "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs."
    Posted 9 months ago #

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   tufftony, paulfg, buzkirk