PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastinview

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2016
This is a bit off topic, I suppose, so maybe it should go in the more general discussion forum, but it also seems to fit here.
What is your favorite tin art and design? I really like the tins with a classic look, light Nightcap.

nightcap.JPG

One thing I like about the tobacco industry is that it gravitates toward preserving these vintage and antique designs.
How about you guys?

beastinview

Jan 5, 2016
I do like the Tsuge tins. Never tried them, but cool designs for sure, and they certainly stand out in a crowd.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I will always like the McClelland's whale in the moonlight art that's used on a number of their tins.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
Hands down it's the "Mixture 69" tin art sent to Peck, I believe around the holidays. Oh and War Horse rocks as well. :)

Dec 24, 2012
"Must have missed this..."
Sigh.
http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/pecks-secret-santa-gift-an-epic-new-blend-to-try

echie

Can't Leave
Jul 7, 2014
Amsterdam
I love the Bohemian Scandal tin design. It's what attracted me to that tobacco in the first place, before I even knew what it contained ;)

danhester

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 17, 2016
Squadron Leader

Skiff Mixture

Balkan Sobranie

Germain Plumcake and Royal Jersey

Dunhill Elizabethan and Nightcap

beastinview

Jan 5, 2016
Beautiful tins everyone! Thank you for posting! SG does have some really nice tins as well. I love the 1792 Flake tin--it has a classic look about it.

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
I love the scenes on Robert McConnells tins, especially the old Glen Piper and Scottish Cake tins. The minarets on Rattrays Black Mallory and Red Rapparee tins are great.

Status
Not open for further replies.