PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

instymp

Lifer
Jul 30, 2012
I like my Petersons best. What is your favorite, coolest smoking, least tounge bite pipe, under $100.00?

Thanks in advance!!!

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Savinelli Tevere 645KS. I'm smoking the heck out of that thing lately to the point where I am considering getting me a second one.

maduroman

Part of the Furniture Now
May 15, 2010
missouri meerschaum bent diplomat.... i have one i smoke 95% of the time...

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
GBD New Era bulldog, $40 back in about 1999.
DSCN0459.jpg

Much better, but more expensive Ser Jacopo hawkbill
getimagevar-3.jpg

lazydog

Apr 24, 2012
Nording 6.5" quarter bent rusticated with some flame grain. Inexpensive new I think because it has a flawed stamping 45$. A great smoke & exceptional value.

nightmarejones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
I may be White trash for this but mine is a toss up of three [please don't laugh too hard] between my Kaywoodie standard 05 billiard,Dr.Grabow bent Riviera and my first carved poker.

lazydog

Apr 24, 2012
crk, that is an outstanding Nording. May I ask if it is available at any of our sponsors ( or anywhere?) :?

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
Mine is a tie between my storient meer and my brebbia freehand. I don't know if my storient qualifies as cheaper but I won it so it didn't cost me a thing.

CIMG1831.jpg

KGrHqFHJEYE91mLTCyBPhIZTHHg60_57.jpg

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
@lazydog... Yes from I purchased it from smokingpipes.com

galeon

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2012
I may be White trash for this but mine is a toss up of three [please don't laugh too hard] between my Kaywoodie standard 05 billiard,Dr.Grabow bent Riviera and my first carved poker.
Nothing White Trash about that. I love my Grabows and Kaywoodie Standards. They always perform like champs when I want a good relaxing smoke.

nightmarejones

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
That's what I like about them they never let me down.The white trash thing was just more of a funny than serious because of all the talk of Pete's,Nordings and such.While I got mine at a flea market for $5 and restored them and those OTC pipes are my favorites..lol

caliban

Lurker
Aug 11, 2012
But, in the cool department, I am very attached to my Ropp estate pipes, most were under $20. Some required cleaning and my own gorilla glue stem tightening trick, but they are among my best smokers.

Aug 1, 2012
It's a tie between a basket pipe my wife bought me, an old Yello-Bole Imperial, and a Wally Frank Redroot. They are all sub $20 and two cost me $3 apiece and smoke cool with no gurgle at all. I have much more expensive pipes but they really aren't as good. This list might change as I keep restoring my estate lots I got.

Status
Not open for further replies.