Favorite Beverage to Consume While Smoking?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

okrent

Might Stick Around
Mar 12, 2013
Nothing goes with a nice smoke like a tall glass of orange juice for me.

moses

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 12, 2013
Biddeford
Awwww, sothron... You took the words right out of my mouth except for the honey liqueur at the end... I'd replace that with some Bulleit Rye, personally.
Other than that, I concur.

morton

May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
+1 sothron
Depends on the time of day for me as well. Morning smokes demand coffee, late afternoon smokes will usually be accompanied by a good craft brew and later smokes will get another craft brew or something stronger. After a discussion of Irish whiskeys here, I bought some single malt Irish whiskey which is getting some serious air time lately.

cavendish

Jan 22, 2013
I'm not a heavy drinker, I like rum, vodka, and dark beers. In the morning I preffer coffee or a strong tea. I the evening I'm not picky. Sometimes green tea, sometimes a milkshake, sometimes a beer. It's whatever im in the mood for. Variety is the spice of life! I just wish the wife would see it that way when I am looking around for tobacco or another pipe :P

theboz

Can't Leave
Mar 12, 2013
United States
Coffee for me... although a scotch is nice, I smoke in a public place and have to drive afterwards so I've not had the pleasure anytime recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.