PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
I wish...I have no idea what the wife has planned. She asked me what I wanted, then told me no pipe stuff and no gun stuff.

msandoval858

Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
I've been told I'm getting a new pipe, so I'm definitely excited about that. No idea what it is though, which is cool because I like the idea of having something picked out for me for a change.
I was unfortunately reminded immediately that the M&P Shield I was campaining for wasn't happening.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
If I gave my dad a nice pipe, he would thank me and then promptly destroy it, he's got no respect for the briar and then wonders why it only smokes well the first few times (he doesn't even use a pipe cleaner!) The last time I cleaned one of his pipes (when he wasn't looking) it looked as if he intentionally filled up the entire stem all the way to the bowel with tobacco. I must have used 20 pipe cleaners getting that fixed!
I am thinking he's the perfect candidate for a brand new cob or clay!

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I'm getting nothing (on Sunday) since my oldest is graduating from High School on the following Saturday and we're having her Grad party the day after that, so no money for Father's Day for me until late July/August. Now for MY Dad, I'm getting him rechargeable NiCd batteries for his cordless power tools.
-Jason

topd

Lifer
Mar 23, 2012
Emerson, Arkansas
I kinda took care of Fathers Day myself... I've had my eye on the Bulldog shape for a while, soooooooo I have a new Baki Meerschaum coming and a Chacom Briar from SmokingPipes.com
BC303a.jpg

002-512-0290.jpg

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I also bought my own pipe, I have great taste....

An unsmoked GBD Prehistoric that needed a little sprucing up. It will get christened on Sunday.

bailey331

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 24, 2012
I pointed out a few churchwardens to my two oldest kids a month ago. Hope they were paying attention.

stogie37

Mar 24, 2012
Southport, North Carolina
Well... my wife accidentally knocked my favorite ashtray onto the tile floor a few weeks back, so she and the boys made one for me. Pretty sure it's going to have a superhero theme and be in day-glo colors :)

jonahtke

Can't Leave
Apr 26, 2012
No pipes for me for Fathers day (my son is two and not much of a pipe enthusiast yet), however my birthday is on the 29th and I turned my wife loose on pipesandcigars to pick out a pipe that she liked for me. I know I may not get one that I would have picked for myself, but that she chose it for me will make it all the better.

locopony

Jun 7, 2011
A nice tin of HH perique. Couldnt ask for more. Simple things make me happy.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Since I just got out of the hospital for a bleeding ulcer, the only thing I want for Father's Day is pancakes on Sunday. So good to be off that liquid diet.
Winton

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I have treated myself to 4 new pipes, a few pounds of tobacco in the last 10 days so I am good. My 4 kids are all in school and they do not have the income to buy me much of anything.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Since I just got out of the hospital for a bleeding ulcer, the only thing I want for Father's Day is pancakes on Sunday. So good to be off that liquid diet.
Winton
Glad to here you're on the mend, Winton.
-Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.