Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Smoking a Pipe Right Now
Staff member
Nov 16, 2008
St. Petersburg, FL
pipesmagazine.com
On tonight's show Brian will be interviewing Jeremy Rush, the Producer of Father the Flame, which is a feature-length documentary about tobacco pipes. You may have seen him and his film crew at several of the pipe shows last year.
jeremy-rush-02.jpg

edgreen

Lifer
Aug 28, 2013
Another great show. Wish I was a little more solvent and could sponsor that film. The last several weeks' shows have revealed to me another impact of the show to me. I'm mostly home bound and a pipe show would be physical torture for me. The radio show is a little like being at a nice show and hearing the participants and something of their wares.

ocpsdan

Can't Leave
May 7, 2012
Michigan
Been on a pipesmagazine radio show binge lately, trying to catch back up to speed. I remember seeing these guys at the Chicago Pipe Show and how much buzz they had. I really enjoyed this episode, living in Michigan is was nice to hear that other pipe smokers live in the state, and these guys only about a half hour from me. I've already shot them an email with some ideas for the movie, and hope they want to meet up. Speaking for most forum members, it's awful hard to interact with other pipe smokers when you aren't involved in a club. Thanks for all the hard work Brian.

tobyducote

Lifer
Jun 10, 2012
New Orleans
Loved the interview with Jeff..I checked out their trailer at Fathertheflame.com...the trailers looked excellent...I suggest everyone check out their website...and contribute to get this project done

Status
Not open for further replies.