PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

butsiethesungo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2016
Broussard, LA
Greetings,
I am surprised NOT to see any good fathers day sales. Or did I miss them? I want to buy my friend a new pipe since he helped me with some house stuff, so I have been monitoring P&C and SP this week (missed the free shipping at P&C) in hopes to see a good deal. I would have though that this would have been a good week for sales. You know? Most of us being men and men like pipes and all.

pipebaum81

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2014
swb-Promo1-FatherDayPipeSale.jpg

Current banner on P&C

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
RnATreasures have some good deals this weekend on pipes. 50% off stuff on their Ebay, and some $8 unfinished pipes through their Instagram.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Self-restraint. Many good pipes on the rack. Get 'em smoked. Avoid the sales. Maybe.

butsiethesungo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 3, 2016
Broussard, LA
Thanks guys for the response.
MSO, I just bit the bullet and ordered a bunch of stuff from SP. An hour later, I get an email for 15% off C&D. LOL

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
yeah, i was rather confused by lack of father's day sales. i did notice some sales in last two weeks, but was waiting to see something good this weekend.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
My access to pipe retail sites has been spotty lately, and I'm working on that, but FYI, Iwan Ries has had an annual sale, which used to be in September as I recall, and it's worth tracking to see if they have anything you want. I think they are paying state taxes, and their shipping is not the lowest, but they are a grand old pipe store and also have a generous selection of their own blends including flake and plug.

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
I don't see any sales other than the one posted on here. SP only had a discount on Cornell & Diell. I was hoping for a pipe sale from them.

cohibajoe

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 2, 2018
Branchburg, NJ
Nothing this year for Father's Day sale...$$ are going to a New Harley I picked up last month and I have a few upgrades in line.

Status
Not open for further replies.