PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hakchuma

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 13, 2014
Michigan, USA
Just received my first falcon pipe. Finishing up the first bowl with H&H Louisiana Red.
I have to say this is the best smoking pipe I have ever experienced.. I kind of feel like a douche smoking it though. Maybe of I get a black coated one it won't look so obviously metal? But again, nothing short of amazing.

samcoffeeman

Can't Leave
Apr 6, 2015
I have really enjoyed the few smokes I've had in mine. I don't feel douchey neither. Get a Shillelagh if you can find one, they're the coolest of the falcons IMHO. I got a meer bowl for it from MeerQueen also, love it.

leacha

Jun 19, 2013
Colorado
How about some bling to overcome your douchiness.

Falcon_Limited_Edition_Gold_Plated_British_Made_Straight_Limited_Edition_Collectors_Smoking_Pipe_2015_009.jpg

antbauers

Jul 12, 2013
They are great smoking pipes. Not sure why'd you feel douchey but I love them. Just becareful with the draft tube, they are easily dented.

Mar 1, 2014
What's wrong with the International model?
I'm pretty sure they were made specifically to look like normal pipes.
I'm probably just going to end up with a black regular Falcon and an International.

hawke

Lifer
Feb 1, 2014
Augusta, Ga
I have two, one is a first edition #1 made in USA. The second is a English made AN2. The first has such a wide bowl like my Kirsten that I just don't care for the way it smokes. The English made has a straight poker or smooth Dublin shape and smokes perfectly. After a good cleaning, the Falcon is a good pipe to try new blends in Ive found. Doesn't ghost near like the full briar pipes. Sipping will let them stay a bit cooler.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
You are all going to hell by smoking these 'Erector Set Pipes' and soon open toe sandals with nylon clothing will start to look really snazzy as a dress statement. I have to go now and partake of a very strong libation! :crazy:

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
I have just heard someone else describe these pipes as a 'meerschaum bowl with a length of brake line attached' and that my friends was the inspired comment for the day! :rofl:

• Haha
Reactions: bnichols23

foolwiththefez

Can't Leave
Sep 22, 2015
Sunny FL
Condorlover1, I can't wait to smoke Warhorse and Bengal Slices in my Falcon while wearing open toe sandals over my socks. I'll send you a picture.

stvalentine

Jan 13, 2015
Northern Germany
I have just heard someone else describe these pipes as a 'meerschaum bowl with a length of brake line attached' and that my friends was the inspired comment for the day! [:rofl:]
Unfortunately this is quite true. Falcons will never win the "most beautiful pipe" contest but man do they smoke fine! To overcome the douchiness-factor I have something golden and something twisted on order..... :wink: :lol:

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@stvalentine "I have something golden and something twisted on order..." would that be a bowel movement after eating too much pumpernickle and drinking Weiss beer? 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.