PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
A word of warning. You know all those varieties of amazingly sour candies? Yeah; don't sit down to a bowl of them, then expect to enjoy a bowl of your favourite tobacco. Turns out sucking on those little sugar coated wonders is the equivalent of exfoliating ones tongue with a belt-sander, and pipe-tobacco just doesn't help.
Now if you'll excuse me, I am off to try and find a topical analgesic for my tongue and a new P-Lip (might as well use this as an excuse to expand the stable).

jchaplick

Lifer
May 8, 2011
Holy crap! that is hilarious, I honestly just did the same thing. G** D*** halloween candy!!!

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
I could never understand the logic behind eating something so sour you could suck the fart out of a dead seagull

macnutz

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 7, 2011
I'm also fond of sour acidic fruit flavoured candies. Thanks for the warning. :laughat:

juvat270

Aug 1, 2011
I could never understand the logic behind eating something so sour you could suck the fart out of a dead seagull
Now there is a post signature if I ever saw one! :rofl:

mlaug

May 23, 2010
Iowa
I've had the same experience as juni with carbonated soft drinks.
Its painful and one of those lessons you only have to learn once, too.

pipeinhand

Lifer
Sep 23, 2011
Virginia
I fell out of my chair, held my gut and coughed up a lung laughing at that one. I am sorry to hear it but man, what a hoot.
Only thing I know of that coats the tongue is full fat milk, it what what I use to cure too much hot peppers.

Status
Not open for further replies.