Explain Your Screen Name

(632 posts)
  • Started 4 years ago by hobie1dog
  • Latest reply from thesmokingtexan
  1. jcsoldit

JC

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

No great story here... my friends call me JC and for a time I was in real estate, which meant networking in places like twitter hence jcsoldit. BTW… I despised twitter and considered it a waste of time for me anyway.

As an example to others, and not that I care for moderation myself, it has always been my rule never to smoke when asleep, and never to refrain from smoking when awake.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  2. nemrod

nemrod

Login to Send PM

Nemrod is an alternative spelling for the Mesopotamian hunter and king Nimrod (who built the tower of Babel) and I guess most would associate my nickname with that. It's, however, completely unrelated (I didn't even know of it until long after I started using it). My father used to be a sport diver and when I was younger he used to put all kinds of related stickers on the side of a bookshelf that was in my room. One that I particularly liked was from a Spanish scuba gear manufacturer by the name of Nemrod (it was written with a lowercase 'n' on the sticker, and I still use it that way) and when I was 15 or so I started using that as a handle on the internet.

edit: I found a picture with their company name written as I remember it:

Posted 3 years ago #
  3. pstlpkr

Lawrence

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Glad to have you aboard nemrod.
    Thanks for that peek behind the curtain.

"Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put." Winston Churchill
    View Lawrence  Whitcomb's profile on LinkedIn
    Posted 3 years ago #
  4. eaglerico

eaglerico

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Mine is simple. When I needed my first screen name way back in high school, my nick name was Rico and at the same time I was going for my Eagle scout. Thus eaglerico.

Glenn
    Posted 3 years ago #
  5. tiltjlp

tiltjlp

Login to Send PM

tilt because I'm a pinball whiz, and jlp are my initials. Thus tiltjlp!

John : The CobFather : Have Cobs, Will Smoke

Posted 3 years ago #
  6. morlader

morlader

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I am from Cornwall in SW of the UK a short drive from Lands End,next stop USA. In the Cornish language MORLADER means PIRATE.My grandson when he was little thought I was a pirate when I was at sea.The Cornish language,a branch of the Celtic tongue is recognized as a minority language by the European Union. Tom

Posted 3 years ago #
  7. wwtravlr1

wwtravlr1

Login to Send PM

mine is shorten for "world wide traveler" as I use to travel internationally for many years.

Posted 3 years ago #
  8. nabottle

nabottle

Login to Send PM

Well, years ago I quit college to pursue a music career. I eventually came close to getting a record deal in 1998 with my band Lizard In A Bottle. Now I own a painting company in Central Florida. Although quitting college pissed off my parents, I wouldn't change a thing. I lived the rock-n-roll life for years and had a great time. nabottle

Posted 3 years ago #
  9. unclearthur

unclearthur

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I like the band name. My Gran told me years ago . We are who we have made ourselves. It's a waste of effort looking back at what might have been. I agree! Live for today. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Also eat dessert first!

If at first you don't succeed you are running about average.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  10. nabottle

nabottle

Login to Send PM

Unclearthur you are truly a wise man. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed. Live life and be true to yourself. I also like dessert all the time!

Posted 3 years ago #
  11. toyman01

toyman01

Login to Send PM

I managed a hobby shop locally for a bunch of years. When ever I saw customers and kids around town they called me the Toyman. It kind of stuck and I've been using it since the internet was text based.

Posted 3 years ago #
  12. lonestar

lonestar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Tiltjlp, I always wondered where that came from !

Posted 3 years ago #
  13. lordofthepiperings

lordofthepiperings

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Well I'm a huge Lord of the Rings fan and it was pretty much Gandalf in the trilogy that got me itching enough to try pipe smoking, so when I signed up here I thought it'd be kind of a funny play on words with my influence of Lord of the Rings.

Posted 3 years ago #
  14. scallywag58

scallywag58

Login to Send PM

When a youngster ( many moons ago ) I was possessed with "Devilment"............... Dictionary ..... ..Devilment = reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others. mischief, mischief-making.

When ever my parents took me to see Granddad & Grandma I got... "here he comes, the young Scallywag!! "............... So there you have it, the 58 is my year of birth...

Posted 3 years ago #
  15. unclearthur

unclearthur

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Scallywag, sounds like my auntie Cathy's greeting to me. Well, here's that bloody heathen, Airthur! ( She was born and raised in County Tyrone )

Posted 3 years ago #
  16. scallywag58

scallywag58

Login to Send PM

Hahaha, Unclearthur: I am only assuming, but maybe you still are a bit of a Scallywag!! your Auntie Cathy probably new you'd be one all your life too, like me!!! I still get accused of being mischievous, and proud of it, what say you .....LOL

Posted 3 years ago #
  17. unclearthur

unclearthur

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I am still a bit of a hellion! OK quite a bit!

Posted 3 years ago #
  18. marmal4de

marmal4de

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

When I hear the word hellion, this is what I picture.

A Starcraft 2 Terran Hellion.

In a society that has destroyed all adventure, the only adventure left is to destroy that society.
    {o,o}
    |)__)
    Posted 3 years ago #
  19. capnbellamy

capnbellamy

Login to Send PM

Oddly, and slightly embaressingly enough, mine is due to a university society based around Pirates. And as a Captain of the Pirate Society, I needed a Captain's name and so this is what I went with. Captain 'Black Sam' Bellamy was a 17th/18th century pirate opperating around the Jamaica's. I'm fairly sure he has a wikipedia article, even.

Posted 3 years ago #
  20. w1nd0wl1cker

w1nd0wl1cker

Login to Send PM

I call myself windowlicker (which is a reference to the band Aphex Twin btw) because I sit here with my tongue out and stare at stuff online that I can't afford.

Posted 3 years ago #
  21. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

I would have never guessed that one l1cker

Earth: The Insane Asylum of the Universe. Nowhere else could things be more messed up.

Does a culture based on separation and competition, of scientific sophistication and mideval religion, offer happiness even as it ravishes the Earth that sustains it?
    Posted 3 years ago #
  22. baronsamedi

baronsamedi

Black House Whore

Login to Send PM

Baron Samedi is the Vodoun Loa of Death who controls the gateway between life and death. I'm a mortician and I used to play in a Death Metal band so it works out for me. From Wikipedia: "He loves smoking and drinking and is rarely seen without a cigar in his mouth or a glass of rum in his bony fingers."...Fits me to a T.

This is me in character. I was presiding over a wedding on Halloween.

Proud Member of the Blackblood Society Photobucket
    Posted 3 years ago #
  23. pstlpkr

Lawrence

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Baron you are our second mortician.
    Very cool.

Posted 3 years ago #
  24. kingsmedic

kingsmedic

Login to Send PM

I worked as a paramedic for 14 years in the "County of Kings"

Cigars, Harleys, Guitars, Tequilas, Tattoo's,....Been a heck of a day so far!
    Posted 3 years ago #
  25. kashmir

kashmir

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

"Kashmir" comes from Led Zeppelins' Physical Graffiti, recorded in 1974, at Headley Grange, Hampshire, UK, thanks to Ronnie Lane's Mobile Studio. Eight minutes and 31 seconds of pure energy! Although today Kashmir is not exactly a place I'd like to visit, it once stood for something else.

The pipe eases you into the present moment - savor your pipe & you'll savor this moment.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  26. punkpiper

punkpiper

Login to Send PM

I suppose for me its not going to take a lot of effort. I've been a punk of some sort since I was 8 and I heard Television's Marquee Moon for the first time, Since then I've slowly adapted more to the lifestyle. And as my ultimate summation of the punk identity I reject the punk need to reject all thats gone before, in search of something that suits my needs and that makes me a better person, hence why I took up the pipe. I'm never going to be one of those fool with a garish mohawk who spits on anyone who seems respectable. Punk rock changed my life. and it made me into a soft spoken, patient young man who likes nothing more than to watch the sun go down with a glass of rum, a pipeful of gold blend and Black Flag on the ipod.

Posted 3 years ago #
  27. tabbaq

tabbaq

Login to Send PM

tabbaq

"The Spanish word tabaco is thought to have originated in Taino, the Arawakan language of the Caribbean. In Taino, it was said to refer either to a roll of tobacco leaves (according to Bartolome de Las Casas, 1552), or to the tabago, a kind of Y-shaped pipe for sniffing tobacco smoke (according to Oviedo; with the leaves themselves being referred to as cohiba).

However, similar words in Spanish and Italian were commonly used from 1410 to define medicinal herbs, originating from the Arabic طبق tabbaq, a word reportedly dating to the 9th century, as the name of various herbs."

from Wikipedia

Posted 3 years ago #
  28. carlbc

carlbc

Login to Send PM

Well, it's just my name...and initials.

Carl

Posted 3 years ago #
  29. kashmir

kashmir

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Wow, tabbac that's one hell of an avatar photo! Popeye on acid I presume?

Posted 3 years ago #
  30. recoilrob

recoilrob

Login to Send PM

About 17 years ago my girlfriend at the time was a computer graphics artist for Readers Digest so she was up to date on what was happening in the cyberworld at work. She decided she wanted to start freelancing so she saved up and bought a Mac to use at home. One night she says I should have a look at the "Internet" whatever that was.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and now I'm online everyday looking at all sorts of stuff, especially hunting and fishing. I log onto Compuserve, a forum based website at the time, sort of an AOL competitor. The hunting forum was an interesting read so I hung out there and one day noticed a group of guys planning an SPH, a Steenkin' Peeg Hunt!

Apparently every year a group from across the country would meet in Phoenix and, hosted by a local outdoor writer, they would get a caravan going and drive into the desert on one of the Apache reservations and spend a week camping, hunting javelina (steenking peegs) and quail.

This piqued my interest so I sent an email to their leader stating I would be interested for the next years hunt if they had an opening. He wrote me back saying he would put me on the list for the next year should an opening arise. About 2 weeks later I got an email back telling me that someone had dropped out at the last moment and if I wanted to come this year I was welcome. Without a second thought I sent off my money and started making plans.

At this point friends of mine began to ask " so let's get this straight Rob, you're flying out to AZ to spend a week in the desert with a bunch of guys you've never met before, to go hunting? Rob, did you ever see Deliverance?"

As it turns out they were, and still are a great group of guys, we still meet every few years, I made some very good friends.

So the second or third time I was out we set up a 100yd shooting range and at midday, after lunch we would do some target shooting and try out some of the interesting guns these guys had made up, liberal laws in AZ. One friend, Mike, was seriously into handgun hunting and had a single shot pistol chambered for something called the .338 JDJ, basically a handgun used for shooting elk.

Mike asked me if I wanted to try it out so I loaded up, took aim and pulled the trigger.

It's amazing how fast the human mind reacts, I remember hearing the gun go off and having time to say to myself, "ah shit, this is going to hurt".

At the time I didn't have much experience with handguns so I was not holding it tight enough. The gun came right back up in my face and the hammer spur caught me on the left side of my nose, I was lucky it missed my eye. There was blood everywhere. The boys got real serious and inspected me carefully, determined it was a superficial wound with a lot of blood and cleaned me up and bandaged me. About 30 minutes later the jokes started and I have been Recoil Rob to this day.

"Lady Bracknell: ...Do you smoke?
    Ernest: Well, yes I must admit I smoke.
    Lady Bracknell: I am glad to hear it. A man should always have an occupation of some kind."
    Posted 3 years ago #
  31. markw4mms

markw4mms

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Mine is my first name and ham radio call sign.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin
    Posted 3 years ago #
  32. zunismoke

zunismoke

Login to Send PM

I sold Zuni Fetish Carvings on ebay for a while, and I smoke a pipe.

May your hands always be busy, May your feet always be swift. May you have a strong foundation When the winds of changes shift.
    May your heart always be joyful, and may your song always be sung, May you stay forever young! Bob Dylan
    Posted 3 years ago #
  33. cortezattic

Cortez

A part of the problem since he ...

Login to Send PM

recoilrob, you need to switch to decaff.

... but welcome to the forums. I'm almost afraid to ask: what's your favorite (legal) smoke?

I find myself sitting idly on the line dividing past and future,
    as if I could kill time without injuring eternity. -- Thoreau
    Posted 3 years ago #
  34. tslex

tslex

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

As the new boy in school, I'll play:

tslex is short for Tyrannosaurus Lex.

Now extinct, this was the most vicious attorney-saurus that ever trod the earth. Even other attorney-sauruses fled in fearful panic at its thunderous approach.

(The screen name most decidedly does not have to do with having a large head, short arms and a brain the size of orange.)

Posted 3 years ago #
  35. madshark

madshark

Login to Send PM

1980, in the USMC I was told to come up with a "screen name." I asked what the hell is that. Was told they were setting up an account on the base computer system. I asked what the hell that was. At that point Top Reinhard said just give me a damned name.

My name is Mark Allen Duncan and I love to fish for sharks from the beach, so madshark was born. I have used that for better than 30 years.

To RecoilRob: I owned a 338 JDJ in a 14" barrelled Thompson Center Contender. Made my longest shot ever with that pistol. 430 yds. on a coyote. 338 JDJ is an aftermarket cartridge designed by JD Jones for the TC Contender. It is a 444 Marlin brass necked down to .338 caliber. Mine would fire a 200gr bullet at 2400fps. and dump 3 rounds into one ragged hole at 100 yds. Pretty potent medicine from a handgun.

I once suffered from mental illness. Today, I've learned to enjoy it.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  36. hiker04

hiker04

Login to Send PM

I love to go hiking as do many others so numbers had to be added to my nickname. Rico, I'm and Eagle too. Good to be part of the brotherhood.

Posted 3 years ago #
  37. hippie

hippie

Login to Send PM

Well mine is just because I'm a hippie lol

Posted 3 years ago #
  38. clutch

clutch

Login to Send PM

When I was a kid I loved to play baseball. I was always the fat kid that got picked last in the sand lot... I couldn't play very well but I had fun. I was smart enough to surround myself with good players and I'm not sure how I made it on the same team year after year with most of the same guys. The only thing I was really good for was my bat. Not always, but mostly, I could knock the cover off the ball. One year we played in a tournament and we were winning the tournament; it came down to the last game and we were down by one. I came up to bat and had a clutch homer that won the game for us. Since then, the name stuck with my friends and family! And you thought I liked CLutch Cargo...

I'll add one... my avatar... I like the Steampunk genre books movies and "stuff". I'm not "into" it, I just like it...

Posted 3 years ago #
  39. locopony

locopony

BANNED

Login to Send PM

I love steampunk movies. Have you seen "Howls Moving Castle"? clutch.
    Ok now that I am here I guess I could go through the tale of it. The name locopony as it were. Well in short its a homage to my uncle. He is a truck driver who use to train horses, and was quite good at it. Because he could break any horse no matter how wild. With out the violence and risk of injury to man and beat that bucking one brings. He had the spirt of crazy horse.
    I took the name to pay my respect for one of the only adults I held in regard in my youth. He taught me lessons of life without the stupid yelling and controlling resentment building drill sargent routine. Simply working together, and asking questions that caused me to come to the logical correct answer.

Posted 3 years ago #
  40. User has not uploaded an avatar

ontariopipeguy

Login to Send PM

Im a guy, from ontatio cananda, cant edit my profile to change home country, so just something simple.. Ontario pipe guy

Posted 3 years ago #
  41. sdcowboy

sdcowboy

Login to Send PM

I'm a cowboy from South Dakota. Simple enough to remember.

Posted 3 years ago #
  42. ace57

ace57

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Years ago I road alot of motorcycles I did not have a car and living in the state of Wisconin I road in snow as much as I did in summer. I was nuts on that thing, did alot of jumping,like hills,rivers,just about anything in front of Me. Friends started clling Me Road Ace and it got down to Ace. I was born in 1957 so there it is Ace57. I no longer do motorcycle jumping but now I feel all the bumps and pot holes of years gone past but pain is just weakness leaving your body. Would'nt give up all My menorys for anything in the world not even My pipe, well I might. HA HA Rod (ace57)

U.S.M.C. (SEMPER FI)
    Posted 3 years ago #
  43. unclearthur

unclearthur

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Pleased to meet ya Rod, from another Wisconsin boy. I am paying for all the miles on hard tail Harleys myself.

Posted 3 years ago #
  44. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

nice stories guys.

Rod, what m/c do you have now?

Posted 3 years ago #
  45. User has not uploaded an avatar

w6eod

Login to Send PM

W6EOD = FCC licensed Amateur Radio call sign

Posted 3 years ago #
  46. recoilrob

recoilrob

Login to Send PM

Cortezattic, nothing wrong with good story, I'm practicing some writing skills. Only drink decaf, only smoke legal stuff for over 30 years now. Favorites would be Sullivan Powell Gentlemens Mixture, Ashton Pebble Cut and Malthouse for dessert.

Madshark, the year after my run in with his .338JDJ Mike, the owner of that particular gun (Contender), took his first elk with it.

What beaches do you shark fish from?

Posted 3 years ago #
  47. ssjones

ssjones

Mod

Login to Send PM

I own and built a 1966 Triumph Bonneville bobber. The name on the leather seat is "Riff-Raff", because it seemed to suit the bike (not me..) and that is my favorite Bon Scott AC/DC song.
    I'm sort of regretting my choice of names, when buying/swapping pipes I'm afraid it might give a bad first impression.

Al

Posted 3 years ago #
  48. ace57

ace57

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I have a 1993 HD bagger. I have it 10 miles from Me at My brotherinlaws so He can Ride it. My leggs and back got bad on Me so for the most part I stopped rideing. He might as well use it. He told Me he thanks Me when ever he rides.

Posted 3 years ago #
  49. sjpipesmoker

sjpipesmoker

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm from San Jose and I'm a pipe smoker
    Sorry no amazing stories in regards to my name!!

Posted 3 years ago #
  50. ranger

ranger

Login to Send PM

I think mine is self explanatory, U.S. Army Ranger.

RLTW
    Posted 3 years ago #
  51. pawpaw

pawpaw

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

my grandpa smoked a pipe and pawpaw is what my granddaughter calls me so in tribute to him and her i figgered it would be a great pipe forum name i have dozens of other names on other forums

Posted 3 years ago #
  52. hobie1dog

hobie1dog

Penzaholic

Login to Send PM

Favorites would be Sullivan Powell Gentlemens Mixture

Never heard of that blend before

Posted 3 years ago #
  53. grouchy

grouchy

Login to Send PM

aehhhhhhhhh......grrrrrrrrrr...nuff said

Posted 3 years ago #
  54. wannafly34

wannafly34

Login to Send PM

Used to take flying lessons and was (and still am to some extent) a flying nerd, hence the "wannafly".
    34 was my number when I played freshman basketball...the only season I played. That would be due to hitting one bucket the entire season, at the last game of the season...

Posted 3 years ago #
  55. rickpal14

rickpal14

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

First name, part of last name, lucky number...

nothing exciting but I like reading your stories guys!

Proud Member of the BlackBlood Society...........
    Posted 3 years ago #
  56. rigmedic1

rigmedic1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Medic on a drilling rig. Kiss principle.

Posted 3 years ago #
  57. goodkat

goodkat

Login to Send PM

[url=

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Player

Posted 3 years ago #
  58. pdmus

pdmus

Login to Send PM

My initials are PD and I make my living as a composer (music) ie mus

Posted 3 years ago #
  59. smoker

smoker

Login to Send PM

For me it's a smoking forum and so i chose smoker it was available so i took it. This way it's easy for me to remember any sites i use i do the same thing.

Posted 3 years ago #
  60. portascat

portascat

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Regarding the cat of Obergefreiter Joseph Porta

from the series of books involving the adventures a Nazi SS Panzer penal battalion during WWII, as written by Sven Hassel.

'Joseph Porta, Corporal by the grace of God in the Nazi army' had a cat in one of the books by the name of:

Obergefreiter Josef Vissarionovitch Stalin, or "Stalin the Cat.

Porta's Cat is easier to type. It has been utilized on forums from times immemorial.

"To seek freedom is the only driving force I know. Freedom to fly off into that infinity out there."
    Posted 3 years ago #
  61. nabottle

nabottle

Login to Send PM

Cool info. Very interesting origin of the name.

Posted 3 years ago #
  62. thekiltedchaplain

thekiltedchaplain

Login to Send PM

I'm an emergency room chaplain, and I wear kilts. I'm sure that no one had put that together yet.

Posted 3 years ago #
  63. misterrogers

misterrogers

Login to Send PM

When I first started playing PC video games, I need a clever name. So I thought, "Wouldn't it be ironic, seeing the loving Mister Rogers gun down people?" And thus I go by Mister Rogers.

To put into perspective how close I am to this name, I look around when someone says "Mister Rogers," thinking someone called for me.

Now, I've noticed a tendency for this forum to get rather silly.
    Posted 3 years ago #
  64. User has not uploaded an avatar

kranthorp

Login to Send PM

First initial from my name and made the name up for one of my characters on a Video Game and stuck as a general screen-name on forums :-).

Posted 3 years ago #
  65. hobojoe

Joe2shoes

Login to Send PM

Well my nickname is Joe for Joel. The Hobo part is to remind me
    that for them to survive they had to read the signs left behind by
    others. Places to eat-rest-how tough the Lawmen were-friendly farmers-ect.
    That's what I took from them to survive also. Reading the signs and adjusting to them.
    I do not believe that they would jump a train going backwards. You have to be able
    to survive in two different worlds.
    Also my Mother( when getting bad grades in school ) would ask if i want to turn in to a Hobo ?
    Well Huck Finn-Robin Hood-Fastest draw in the West--- You know the drill
    Joe " The Heart Beat " S.

Posted 3 years ago #
  66. mustangii

mustangii

Login to Send PM

mustangii is for the 3 3rd gen Mustangs I have owned also have owned an 68 notchback, 79 Cobra Hatchback and an 85 notchback. Sadly no Mustangs in the Corral riht now. I own an 2005 PT Cruiser GT turbo, that my wife drives. My daily driver is now an 95 Plymouth Neon Highline. That just means it's a Neon with a roof rack
    edm

Posted 2 years ago #
  67. revs

revs

Login to Send PM

I am an ordained minster. Hence, Revs is short for Reverend. I use it on any forum its available on. Pipes, straight razors, body modification(piercing and tattoos) and the forum for my motorcycle, a Kawasaki KLR650.

Dudes of the world abide.
    "(Tobacco) is the passion of honest men and he who lives without tobacco is not worthy of living."
    "I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgement in all human affairs."
    Posted 2 years ago #
  68. nikko

nikko

Login to Send PM

when I pledge a fraternity my freshman year at college, they gave you a pledge name losely based off of your hobbies or personality. At the time I was really into RC cars, and nikko is a brand. I went by that name for the better part of four years and many of my friends still call me that. Naturally, it has become my go to name for things such of this nature.

Posted 2 years ago #
  69. sherlock

sherlock

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I think mine is pretty self explanatory. I love Sherlock Holmes and he is a pipe smoker so it seemed to fit. It was also a rhetorical choice to create a certain identity on this forum and in many ways my personality is like that of like Sherlock Holmes.

Posted 2 years ago #
  70. olderthandirt

OTD

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Friend of mine was visiting, brought here granddaughter with her.
    Girl corners me and asks me if I'm as old as her "Grammy".
    Nope, older.
    In her little girl way she then goes on to ask if I'm as old as Abraham Lincoln, George Washington, and a few other names from her current year in school.
    Each time I replied I was certainly older.
    After a few more rounds she asked about dinosaurs, same reply from me brought momentary silence followed by the poker-face delivery of... "Wow. You must be older than dirt!"

She brought the house down with that one (-;

Snus, snuff and briar.
    Not much more required in a day.
    Brian from Oregon USA
    Posted 2 years ago #

Reply »

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   rsuninv, weezell, olewaylon, pipejunky, andrew, mso489, snagstangl, ddavid, kcvet67, dcrguns, cortezattic, daveinlax, mikestanley, 12pups, sparks, jmill208, sothron, virginiacob, ruger414, conlejm, dread, daimyo