PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

briarblues

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2017
Good Day All;
Until the end of August we are offering the members of this forum an exclusive sale.
The sale will be for pipes on our Under $200.00 page. http://www.briarblues.com/hall.htm on which sits more than 80 pipes. Most are pre smoked, but there are some stellar un smoked pipes as well. Examples; a Larrysson straight apple, plus 3 Refbjerg’s. There are pipes priced from $35.00 to $200.00. Shapes, finishes, and brands galore.
The offer is 10% off the posted price, on any and all the pipes on this page, plus free shipping to US addresses. I’d really like to offer worldwide, but the current overseas shipping costs killed that idea.

We do not use an auto purchase option. We handle each sale personally, so you will need to email me, if interested. There is an email link on each pipe page.
Thanks for taking the time to read this post and for visiting the site.
MODS - I hope I have placed this in the correct section.
Regards

Michael J. Glukler

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Sounds good Michael! (I'm not sure whether this is in the right place since you're an advertiser- I'll check with Al)
...and welcome back- Great to see you again!

briarblues

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2017
Jesse, after 21 years of selling pipes, I still cannot figure out why some pipes sell in a heart beat and others just sit. The E. Andrews is an amazing ring blast. Wonder what the price tag would be IF it had come from Dunhill or Ashton?
Regards

Michael J. Glukler

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
Site Sponsors can place threads anywhere they want!
Wow, some great deals there - a mess of Castello's.
A smooth David Jones, that has to be older as he seems to exclusively do rusticated pipes these days (at least I've never seen a smooth). If you read older Pipe Smoker Ephemeris issues, his pipes were very highly regarded.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Wow. Welcome back Mike! Just want to say Mike is a good man to support. He has been one of the most faithful donors to the Free Pipe Project and I'm always amazed at the quality of pipes he sends me along with other goodies.

andrew

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Glad to see you back Mike, you're one of those voices of wisdom on here that always contributes good advice in a calm and reasonable manner, welcome back

poppabear

Lurker
Aug 6, 2017
Nice pipes! But I have recently filled my rack... Either I need another rack or to sell off some oldies... I think Ill just get another rack!

briarblues

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2017
Hi Jay
I guess I must have missed something. Can you explain why this is humorous? I guess I do not know Charatan's lines enough to understand the joke. :)
Regards

Michael J. Glukler

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
I took advantage of the deal Mike is offering us. He is a great guy to work with and a very good communicator. I highly recommend him and the pipe's he has for sale on briarblues.com :puffy:

briarblues

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2017
JC et all - Thanks for the kind words and welcome back.
uperepik - the GBD Unique is on hold. A interested member wanted to view a better photo of the nomenclature. I am waiting to hear back.
Regards

Michael J. Glukler

wyfbane

Lifer
Apr 26, 2013
Tennessee
Mike,
Welcome back to the forums. You have a tremendous selection on that page and your deal for us is more than generous. I am not in a position to buy at the moment, but it is a heck of a deal.
:clap:

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
A few word concering on the international shipping methods,The only remaining way to ship more or less rationally to European continent is using The USPS First class small packages mailing method without any extra services included,then there are available this Priority International prepaid flat rate envelopes which are trackable (weigh limit is up to 4 lb) the cost to Eu destination are about $17 whereas First Class packages starts at $8

briarblues

Can't Leave
Aug 3, 2017
paulie,
Sorry, but I do not know where you're getting your figures from. USPS Priority with tracking is much more than $17.00. Last time I used this method to a Scandinavian country it was $45.00 without insurance for an 8 ounce package that was 4" x 4" x 8" in dimensions. Add insurance or use Global Express and the prices increase again.
FWIW First Class for a package sized as above begins at around $8.00 for within the US delivery.
For overseas buyers that use Pay Pal, as sellers we must include tracking, as per what Pay Pal requires to protect ourselves from lost packages.
Do not go by the quotes on the USPS website, as they are truly not very accurate.
Regards

Michael J. Glukler

Status
Not open for further replies.