PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkrockarmy

Might Stick Around
Jan 13, 2013
My package from P&C arrived this morning so I opened the box, popped the tin and immediately smelled a mixture of dried fruits such as figs and prunes. Never have I smelled something so inviting. Unfortunately I had to go to town to run some errands so I left a bit of the flake out to dry as it was a bit moist. I think it's safe to say that I can't wait to get home so I can enjoy this blend.

drcarlo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 31, 2013
I'm happy the hear you are exited. Marlin Flake is a favourite of mine. If you like VaPer blends, this is one of the relly, really good ones!

homeatsea

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 6, 2013
My absolute favorite blend. I buy it in the 500g large flakes. Only tobacco other than Dunhill Flake that I've bought more than one tin of thus far.

Perique

Lifer
Sep 20, 2011
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Huge fan of Marlin Flake. It's ok that you had to run an errand. A freshly popped tin will benefit from some dry time. I'll usually rub some of this out and let it sit in my drying tray for 20-40 minutes. (Sometimes I can't wait very long)

punkrockarmy

Might Stick Around
Jan 13, 2013
I'm glad everyone enjoys MF as well. I just had a second bowl becauae it's THAT great. Top notch stuff.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Harris, I'm sorry to hear that..Just bought a tin of Marlin Flake in Naples with you in mind...Maybe I have to stuff an Italian beauty in my luggage for you instead...(The good news is that I'm opening that tin tomorrow!)

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Zack, it has been ten years since I smoked any so I would definitely give it another shot. The Italian beauty in the luggage does sound a little better. Just tell her she would never have to work and she can live a life of leisure.

Status
Not open for further replies.