PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
A man married his high school sweetheart and things were great for the first few months. Then 1 day he was out in the garage (man cave) having a cigar and fiddling with his pipes and such. His wife comes out and says I think its about time you quit smoking cigars and pipes and get rid of all that stuff. Husband turns to her and says " That is exactly what my ex-wife said."

With a puzzled look on her face his wife says "I didn't know you were married before??"

His answer "I wasn't."

petes03

Lifer
Jun 23, 2013
The Hills of Tennessee
Good one! I'll have to remember that one next time my wife gripes at me for something, which is actually a pretty rare thing believe it or not. Honestly, I don't know how that woman puts up with me! Lol!

bluesmk

Can't Leave
Jul 13, 2013
Bethlehem,PA
I like it! When this wife raises her voice about my puffing, I have to remind her I wasn't a "closet" smoker when we met! Sheesh!

Dan

Gabrieli Pipes

Aug 14, 2012
This one was told to me confidentially by a real Central Park coachman. " A coachman got married and took his wife on a ride around the Park for their honeymoon. Around 63rd st. the horse fell down. The coachman got out, helped it up and said 'that's one.' When they got to Harlem the horse fell again. 'That's two' said the coachman. At Tavern on the Green (this is an old joke)the horse fell yet again. The coachman got out, said 'that's three,' pulled out a gun and shot it dead. His wife was quite upset, asking 'what kind of a man did I marry?" The coachman replied 'that's one.' "

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Regarding the first joke, the musical "Guys and Dolls" has a song in it titled "Marry The Man Today, Change Him Tomorrow" from the 1940's, a David Runyon story (I believe)
Nothing has changed. LOL

swampmouth

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 4, 2013
Too close to reality man. A logger told me his father told him "marriage is grand, divorce is ten grand". I told him mine was 100 grand. He wasn't laughing, neither was I.

Status
Not open for further replies.