PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I saw this beauty on Thursday's update from smokingpipes.com and jumped on it first thing the next morning. I've loved the B10 shape and the Irish Harp finish and have been wanting one for a long time. This one was at a wonderful deal that I couldn't pass up.
It's also special because my fiance's grandma's brother, I think that'd make him her great uncle, Lloyd Lindroth was known as "The Liberace of the harp". My mother-in-law still has one of his practice harps in her living room.
Once again a huge thank you to the person(s) who restore the Peterson's for SP. This one looks just about brand new!
peterson-irish-harp-b10-005-600x436.jpg

peterson-irish-harp-b10-006-600x462.jpg

I love the sterling silver banding on this one. Great work!
peterson-irish-harp-b10-004-600x394.jpg

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
I was thinking about grabbing that one myself. Congratulations on an awesome Peterson!

msandoval858

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Austin, TX
Love that B10 shape. My second pipe, which I still have, is a Peterson B10 Kildare. Always found that one a joy to smoke.

layinpipe

Lifer
Feb 28, 2014
Wow the stem on that thing is beautiful and really blends well with the stain on the briar. The silver band kind of ties it all together. Great score and enjoy!

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks for all the compliments. Had a bowl this morning and it was wonderful. Great draw and very well balanced. A wonderful clencher. Very happy with it. Right now I'm contemplating acquiring six more and making a seven day set of them lol.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
You're welcome, and glad you enjoy! I remember that one passing through restoration not too long ago, but can't recall whether it was I or one of the other two fellows who put the time and effort into it. Some while ago I was grabbing all the Petersons to give them their due attention, but we've been pretty busy with other stuff so I had to share the load.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
That's a grand style pipe. It has that Sherlock Holmes look. I'm really fond of the B11, which is a bent brandy sitter.

I have two, one in ebony with two think silver colored bands, and a Shannon.

Status
Not open for further replies.