PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

barkar

Lifer
Apr 17, 2012
Well today I made my first ever estate pipe purchase. After reading all the posts on how to bring new life into an old friend, I decided I needed to give it a try. So today I bought a package deal on 8 pipes. 4 Brighams, 1 Meer, 3 others not yet identified. Got them all for $40.00. Good deal or no?

estate1-561x600.jpg

crpntr1

Lifer
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
$5 each....sounds good to me..I especially like that bent billiard. Hope they smoke well for ya.

jaysin

Lifer
Feb 8, 2012
Indiana
yeah a good deal that silevr covered bowl ive seen go as high as 80 on ebay

you got a hell of a score brother.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Hell yeah that's a good deal. You will, at the very least, end up with 1 good smoker that brings you happiness. To me that is worth the $40.00. With that many pipes purchased at once and with 4 of them being Brighams, I would just bet that you will get more than 1 good smoker. A good purchase indeed. Now you will have to stoke the Tad fires to feed the demands of new pipes that may cry for one particular blend or type of tobacco. Let us know how you make out with that. = )

spyder71

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 14, 2011
If I haven't said it yet, welcome to the forums. Estate PAD is so very addicting! I had to start refurbishing them just so I could afford to buy more. Now it is my favorite hobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.