PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
With all the desire and hording of Stonehaven and Penzance, what I have not seen at all offered for sale is Dorchester, Dunbar or Tilbury. It seems the Holy Grail's are plentiful compared to the other three. Have I missed them?

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Good question. I used to smoke a fair amount of And So To Bed but have not had that in quite a while. I have about 4 oz of Stonehaven sitting in a jar that I smoke on rare occasion and have not had Penzance in a long time. After Penzance became the popular blend de jour I didn't bother chasing it down. a very good blend to be sure but there are others that are more readily available that satisfy me.

mountiepicker

Lurker
Mar 8, 2013
West Virginia
I can't speak for anyone else of course, but I'm intrigued because of the hype. I don't normally buy into this type of attraction, but curiosity got me searching. Tried stonehaven and love it. Got penzance on the way. Can't wait to try it.

carytobacco

Can't Leave
Nov 23, 2012
Cary, NC
I haven't seen Dorchester, Dunbar, or tilbury in about 2 years.
Penzance and stone haven pop up from time to time but in limited availabilities.
And so to bed has been available a little lately.
Margate is very popular and has been pretty available this year. Although margate tends to go pretty quickly by those that like it. They tend to buy it large quantities.

Status
Not open for further replies.