Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

4etecjonathan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 16, 2015
Esotericas best blends are available right now TODAY over the net. Both Penzance and Stonehaven are for sale with no limit on the purchase. I won't say where because it wouldn't be fair all I can and will say is I just bought a lb. of Penzance less than a hour ago.
Jon :puffpipe: :puffpipe:

Jun 27, 2016
It's letting me put one thousand bags in my cart. Hopefully my order confirmation for four bags is legit. =)
Interestingly enough, their Stonehaven is more expensive than their Penzance.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Holding out for Christmas Cheer 2016. Most of Esoterica's offerings were such a let down. Still like And So To Bed, and have several pounds of it.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
I ordered from them before and the item showed in stock but then was notified that the item was not. If memory serves me, they also charge your CC right away even if they don't have the item.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Hey Guys, Right now, I'm in the Cellar mixing a huge batch Of Rum Soaked Perique. It's easier to find, easier to cellar and easier to smoke. Why not join the fun and Rumper!

Jun 27, 2016
zitotczito
I ordered from them before and the item showed in stock but then was notified that the item was not. If memory serves me, they also charge your CC right away even if they don't have the item.
Always sucks but no worries, I'll find out tomorrow. I don't have an issue attempting to buy from there so I guess I should not have said that I was concerned that my order was "legit".

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
Now I just put in 50 bags and still in stock. Does anyone really believe they have that much. The tell tale sign may be that the shipping is free if you spend over $199.00 but when you check out the site does not charge for shipping if you order less than $199.00. We shall see who gets any.

4etecjonathan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 16, 2015
It's complete bullshit the way that you people are acting!! You all act like a bunch of evil little school children and you're suppose to be adults. I hope that you get ripped off. Friggen assh%les!! GROW UP !!!
Jon

May 4, 2015
I am confused by this thread. I thought it was a troll, but didn't care because I don't care. Then people started yelling.. And names and now I don't know what's happening any more.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
Friggen assh%les!! GROW UP !!!
f3eb4c443163c53ee875e1db9abaf6df.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.