PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
Anyone try an esoteric a blend they didn't like? I,m smoking some Pembroke at the moment, and it is reminding that I have never had a dissapointing bowl from esoterica. Maybe not all nirvana smokes but pretty good.
Edit: Moved to Pipe Tobacco Discussion.

A little late to the party, L

brewshooter

Lifer
Jun 2, 2011
Hmm, not so far. I've tried and enjoy, Tilbury, Penzance, Stonehaven, And So To Bed and Blackpool. In fact, I've got a tin too several jars of each one in the cellar.

docwatson

Lifer
Jul 2, 2009
New England
J F Germaine is one of my all time favorite tobacco manufacturers/blenders but even they have a few blends that I'm not fond of smoking. Like they say "different strokes for different folks".

smokenscotch

Part of the Furniture Now
Nov 23, 2011
I've only tried Penzance and loved it. I'll be trying more of theirs blends for sure.

juvat270

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 1, 2011
I've smoked Penzance, And So to Bed, Margate, Stonehaven, and Blackpool. I've liked every one of them!

rhogg

Can't Leave
Jun 14, 2011
Jf germaine makes esoteric a blends as noted above. I have some of their other blends which are all pretty good. The point of the initial post was to see what folks say about esoteric a. Apparently it seems like some are thinking like me.

oldmaus

Can't Leave
Nov 20, 2010
Esoterica gets it right for all their blends. They do vary but all are very high quality and well done.

I love Margate in particular it always is a good bowl top to bottom.

Jul 12, 2011
Looking at some Penzance right now, dry'in it out a lil from jar before packing...but as the sun rises, the sparkle coming off the crystals that have formed on the bacci are making my mouth water :puffy:
I also smoke their Stonehaven and very much enjoy that one as well

Status
Not open for further replies.