PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
We need a "non-lurker" section of the forum, where only logged in and active members can go.
Most of the firearms forums, for instance, you can only see the buy/sell/trade category if logged in.
jay-roger.jpg

Jun 27, 2016
ben88
Never understood why people post "available" without specified explanation.

Rub it in?
I sometimes post like that. My thought is that if I post exactly where it is, I'm only helping the next person who reads it and goes and buys everything, instead of helping the next person who is good at Googling, and that gives more people a better chance to find it (and buy everything). Also, they might find other stashes through searching that I did not. Makes it more fun for everybody. If I read a post saying "Go here for rare blend XXX", I usually won't even bother to check, since unless it is seconds old, it's probably all gone anyway. Sometimes I will find stuff in out-of-the-way online stores, post that it is out there "somewhere", and it will be a day or two before someone finds it, instead of nine seconds.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
My question is doesn't anyone have any pipe buddies they would want to tell first before letting the whole world know about it? Whenever I find something I tell my buddies and never post it on a thread like this. Too many flippers lurking here just waiting to jump on these types of threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.