PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
Esoterica avaialble at http://www.milantobacco.com/esoterica_tobacciana_pipe_tobacco.htm . Stonehaven disappeared in 5 minutes. Still Penzance 8oz and some others available……

jthomas04

Might Stick Around
Oct 15, 2013
Appreciate the heads up Zack, unfortunately I missed out again. Man, Stonehaven is hard to come by. Any pros have tips as to how best acquire some stonehaven?

zack24

Lifer
May 11, 2013
…there are secret Ninja techniques known to only a select few- pick 5 or 6 retailers known to have Stonehaven- set up email alerts that go to a text message…and strike quickly- like the Cobra.

jthomas04

Might Stick Around
Oct 15, 2013
lol- thanks Zack- I am on the notify lists of all the retailers I know of that have alerts- but have yet to get 1 alert for stonehaven or penzance.
Sparks- I think you nailed it.
I enjoy a lot the esoterica line and have been fortunate to find some, but stonehaven continues to ellude me.
Anyways, the hunt continues.

phil67

Lifer
Dec 14, 2013
I've been retired for 9 years, but there is no way on earth I'm about to endlessly chase some particular blend as it's just not that important to me. However, if by chance I came upon one of these elusive blends then, sure... I'd kick in a few bucks to get. Other than that... no big thing. No tobacco on earth is worth an ounce of frustration.

zitotczito

Lifer
Aug 12, 2014
"I've been retired for 9 years, but there is no way on earth I'm about to endlessly chase some particular blend as it's just not that important to me. However, if by chance I came upon one of these elusive blends then, sure... I'd kick in a few bucks to get. Other than that... no big thing. No tobacco on earth is worth an ounce of frustration."
+1
I would of course like to try Penzance and Stonehaven, but as stated above, if I run into it I would pick some up. Will I put forth than a few minutes trying to find it, no. To many nice blends out there to try and way easier to get.

hiplainsdrifter

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 8, 2012
This actually isn't that hard. Here's the secret- use your telephone.
Will I put forth than a few minutes trying to find it, no.
If you are too lazy to spend a few minutes looking for it, how do you expect to ever get any?

Status
Not open for further replies.