PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernst

Lurker
Nov 13, 2011
Düsseldorf Germany
Hi,

My name is Ernst and I am from Germany. I am 54 years old and had my first pipe with 14.

In the meantime I got quite a collection of more than 100 pipes from German and Scandinavian pipemakers.

I love the US and drove down thevwestcoast this summer frm Seattle to LA.

When I visited tobacco shops there they were kind of strange and more like headshops probably because I did not find the right places.

I love natural flake and plug tobacco and hope that I can meet good pipefriends here.

German has plenty of good tobaccos and maybe we can exchange samples and ideas.
Best

Ernst

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
tobacco shops there they were kind of strange and more like headshops

We only have a few good tobacco stores here in the Seattle area. Headshops are a lot easier to find.
Welcome to the forum. I'm looking forward to sharing ideas with you.

drsam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2011
Hertzslich welkommen Ernst.

I hope that you enjoy your time here on the forum and on Pipes Magazine.
please excuse the spelling but I cannot spell English very well either.
Dr. Sam

drsam

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2011
Well. although my photo shows me in my town greeter uniform I have not spoken much German for almost fifty years when i left Bremerhaven.
I live in a little town in central Missouri which was almost entirely settled by Germans in 1836.

We are a small town of about 200 people during the week and from 5000 to 30,000 om the weekend.

We have two excellant wineries and a very good brewry inside the city limits. On the weekends I meet the trains and answer questions from tourists. I am always smoking one of my old German or Austrian pipes. Pictures are of same street on Tuesday and on Saturday.
502776-1.jpg
_3PM_0508.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.