PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I just orders a Devil Anse pipe from Eric. I just happed upon his site and was looking at what he has. When I saw the Devil Anse I had to have it. The price wasn't bad either. Do any of you guys own any of his pipes? If so, how do you like them?

sallow

Lifer
Jun 30, 2013
Don't own one but have looked at that pipe a few times. Post some pics when you get it and tell us how it smokes. You ordered the smooth one, correct? It is a handsome nose warmer.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
Yep, I got the smooth one. It's the #101. He said it'll take about two weeks to make. It's gonna be a long two weeks.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
mp31guitar, thanks for the link. I found his work intriguing and the prices very reasonable. I like #97 in the "sold" area. Its a "BooK Club" Billiard. I just would make a few changes to make it mine.

smokedragon

Might Stick Around
Jan 31, 2013
If you look at his sold pipes, the #111 "Red Devil Anse" pipe was a commission for me. I asked for the 101, with my own color scheme. Went with some red stain, cumberland stem, and fake bone band. I've had it for about a month, and it has been smoking wonderfully. Good draw, a big bowl for a small pipe, and it just looks awesome. Eric is also really great at keeping in contact, and he had my pipe in the mail the day he finished. Well worth the money I paid for it. I'm sure yours will be awesome as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.