PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Given that Peter Heinrichs wasn't licensed to manufacture 3 Nuns, and he was insisting that they did and that he was witness to it, while constantly attempting to insult anyone who dared to disagree with him, and providing no other corroboration than that we were expected to automatically believe him, what good points were raised? His posts stank of bitter envy.

headhunter

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 12, 2013
Anyone who would judge Jiminks character and pipe tobacco musings should be gone. I felt violated reading his useless posts.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
The original version of it that CS Lewis and Tolkien smoked did not and did not have Perique. The US version at one point had up to 23% in it. Talk about tongue bite!
This one threw me. I smoke straight Perique from time to time. What tongue bite?

lazar

Can't Leave
May 5, 2015
I don't think I'll miss him much. I enjoy a good controversy, but not with so much ill-will. And playing the "thank me for my service!" card was abhorrent.

Mar 29, 2016
Perique and tongue bite= BS. He wasn't very clear with his facts, would throw insults left and right and then bring military service into a pipe tobacco discussion, not impressive.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
I could deal with the controversy, but I thought a mod should have launched him for the vulgarity and contemptuous personal attacks. Maybe he was warned via a PM. I dunno. :puffy:

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
I'm not bothered by folks that know more than moi.
It only bothers me when folks tell me they know more than moi.

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
I did agree with him on some points (well maybe one) but he certainly could have conveyed his thoughts a lot better and with more respect. He really came off sounding like a spoiled child, "but I want the GOLDEN TICKET, DADDY!"

Status
Not open for further replies.