PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

virginiacob

Can't Leave
Dec 30, 2013
Open a tin of your favorite blend, fill your pipe, and enjoy a smoke today with your fellow pipe enthusiasts from around the world in celebration of International Pipe Smoking Day!

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I enjoyed some Imperial Dubec in a GBD 9438 Super Flame this morning I'm meeting some forum friends at a WV cigar bar this evening to cap it off. I'll snap some pix.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
Happy IPSD,
Our local B&M is hosting a Pipe Night tonight with the folks from Brigham. Discounts, contests, raffles and merriment will abound. Sounds like good times to me.
Toronto/GTA peeps with time on their hands should head to Victory Cigars in Oshawa for 6ish if they can make it out.
-- Pat

latbomber

Part of the Furniture Now
May 10, 2013
A good day to all. Gonna cruise through some vanilla cream/fmc this afternoon and then some london mix/star of the east later tonight.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
Starting my day with some Squadron Leader and nice strong coffee to keep me warm this morning.

northernneil

Lifer
Jun 1, 2013
So I hear Seattle is trying to give us some competition on this greatest of Holiday's. Apparently they are trying to have today named Kurt Cobain Day in honor of the late rocker as today would be his Birthday.
But I'm celebrating IPSD with a bowl of GLP Charring Cross in a Chacom Sandblast Zulu!

leonardw

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 30, 2011
Smoking from a freshly popped tin of 1999 Escudo. A gift from Carl Staudenmyer from the K.C. pipe club.

sparrowhawk

Lifer
Jul 24, 2013
Thanks to Quincy and an arduous baccy trade--the mail lost his shipment of Molto Dolce to me, and he generously sent me as a replacement Maple Street (I had since renewed my supply of my precious Dolce), I now have enough of my favorites (MD, Maple Street, and Lane 1Q) to smoke myself into a coma. May you all have a great smokin' time!

Jan 8, 2013
I did not know about this... good thing I picked up a few new blends last night. Looks like a great morning to try out my first bowl of the infamous Nightcap.
Good smoking everyone!

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
I'm toasting the day with an 8-year-old tin of My Mixture 965, in the first briar pipe I ever bought (back in 1980).
Enjoy, everyone!
Bob

aquilas

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2013
Just about to meet with a fellow brother of the briar for my work lunch and smoke a bowl of Drew Estate's Toasted Black Cavendish. I didn't think I'd enjoy it as much as I did.
Then later tonight, I'll be smoking my favorite SPC Mississippi River.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Started off with a nice TAD from P&C.
Now smoking some C&D Haunted Bookshop out of a brand new Hilson Vintage Volcano ... nice. :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.