PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
I was just sitting here reading all the news and seeing just how out of hand things have gotten. It just occurred to me, with the end of the world happening later this week, what tin shall I open for the big day? What blends have you chosen for the day? I'm thinking some 5 year old Stone-haven or SG FVF with some bloom on it, and maybe some aged Balkan Sobranie.

rondyr

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 19, 2012
Bel Air, MD
For everyone who believes that the world is ending 21 December 2012, please send all of your valuables to me on 20 December 2012. I'll take cash, automobiles, pipes and tobacco, firearms and ammunition, works of art, and hot wives/hot daughters of 25+ y.o.a. Thanks!
:P

wnghanglow

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 25, 2012
I'm a bit short on the baccy and the means to get more so if I still have anything left in my Captain black pouch that will probably have to do. Good thing about living pay check to pay check is I'm a lot healthier, can't afford my vices :p

drpipe

Lurker
Mar 12, 2012
Iran
in Iran you find only captain black and 7sease(mac baren),at usaull I open another 7 seases(royal).and think it's very well if end happen for akhonds.

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
I'll smoke whatever I feel like smoking, just like I always do - and I'll do that on the 22d, too. No biggie.

crazypipe

Lifer
Sep 23, 2012
Take every tobacco you have and blend them all together and happy puffing ,that what i'm doing . :puffy:

mluyckx

Lifer
Dec 5, 2011
Texas
Mayans_zps81786a08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.