PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltstone

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Hi guys, I just realized that I really enjoy Elizabethan Match but it is the only Va/Per I have. I have some P.S. Bullseye on the way and was wondering how it compares to EM? The added cavendish sounds good too.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
I haven't tried the match but regular Elizabethan Mixture I find to be a bit stronger in vitamin N than Bulls Eye Flake. The cavendish center of Bulls Eye Flake adds sweetness that comes and goes as I smoke it whereas Elizabethan is a solid VaPer for the entire bowl. I like them both and depending on my mood I smoke both frequently. Bulls Eye Flake is a bit smoother of a smoke in my opinion.

jacks6

Lifer
May 9, 2016
I haven't tried Elizabethan Mixture but PS Bullseye is a damn good blend. I love that cavendish center. I'd recommend Orlik Golden Sliced and Escudo if you're trying to expand your Va/Per horizons.

txsasquatch

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2014
I haven't had Elizabethan Match, but I have had the current Dunhill offering. I'm actually still working through my first tin of it and as it currently stands, I'm hoping to find a bit more to it. So far I've been a bit unimpressed. I've smoked a lot of LBF and it seems very different from EM, and not just because of the Cavendish or spiral flake. I suspect the Virginias used are very different. Take that for what it's worth and note that my time with EM is not extensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.