PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

waznyf

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
Texas
Hey everyone,
We all know that tobacco tends to leave behind a rather noticeable smell that lingers. My current situation does not allow for me to smoke in my house unless I can come up with some way to get rid of the odor. Air fresheners can only do so much.

Please let me know things you have tried or have heard that works thanks!

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
Haha, good luck buddy. I gave up a while ago and just put a comfortable chair on the back porch and in the garage.

May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
You need an air purifier. I know Costco sells them, but I'd bet you could get one at Target/Walmart/Kmart/Best Buy/etc. PipefriendCHS on youtube mentioned he picked up one from Costco for $100 and puts it next to him on full power when he smokes in his house, and no longer has the lingering smell of tobacco in the room (meaning walls/furniture). This will be my attempt to being allowed to smoke in the house. Told the fiance I'd get an air purifier and clean the walls once or twice a year if it meant I could have a pipe in the house. Good luck with your situation.

gwynclan

Can't Leave
Jan 18, 2012
Germ Guardian 3in1 from costco. 130$ great device.

Works in my living room for both fireplace and pipe smoke. I just leave it on all night after smoking.

Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
When looking for an air purifier you need to consider the size of the room and the amount of cycles the purifier will run over the course of the day (how well it moves the air for the right size area). Another thing to consider is the cost of the filters. Some filters don't last long and can be very costly. Just something to consider.

arabpipesmoker

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 7, 2012
air purifier are nice to have but what is working for me now are aromatic candles which absorb any odors not smoking only

Status
Not open for further replies.