PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

the85boro

Might Stick Around
Feb 17, 2019
So I ordered a tin of this from P&C and I was very impressed. I'm not a big aromatic fan but, the description grabbed my attention and YouTube reviews sold it for me. So firstly, it is very cased. It looks goopy (not nearly as bad as molto dolce by Sutliff) and is very sticky. So I let it dry out for a few hours which greatly reduced the goop but left in in perfect smokable condition. It still take a minute to light and get it going but when it does....OH MAN! The taste is exquisite. Vanilla and toasted marshmallow that gives the very slight taste of caramel followed by a cool smoke flavor doused with a touch of rum. All 3 thirds of the bowl were excellent. Even the final third which typically with an Aro is dead by then was still delicious. If you dont mind a little patience with this one I highly recommend giving this blend a shot.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Despite being a non-aro smoker, an aromatic now and then, a good one, is a fine change of pace. This blend sounds good.

the85boro

Might Stick Around
Feb 17, 2019
You will be surprised I am sure. It is best after a hearty meal. Especially if you skip dessert. Even the tin Description states it is best after a meal. Same flavor with every puff and not a hint of bite to be found.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Not familiar but I like this TR review:
Deliciously vile gloppy stuff... Captain black meets boozy eggnog. The kind of thing you hate to love, like bananas fosters or pancakes. I smoke it when I want to feel vesalgic and decadent.
jay-roger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.