Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend

(56 posts)
  • Started 6 years ago by JimInks
  • Latest reply from gillywalker
  1. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Because I've been smoking Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend, and have mentioned it a bit on this forum, given or traded some samples from the tub I got, a rep at Sutliff gifted me a tub of EGR, a tin of French Quarter, a tin of Blend #5, and an ounce and half of ERR Match. I promised him I would review each blend for him, too. I did write a review of EGR at Tobacco Reviews, as did a couple of people who got samples from me. http://tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail.cfm?ALPHA=E&TID=1125 I know this reads a little like an ad, but how often does a rep at a company do something this nice? I wasn't asked to do anything in return, but when a company does something this generous, I think they should be publicly thanked, so hats off to Sutliff for what they did for me.

Posted 6 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

captainpeg

Login to Send PM

Thats a great little anecdote, and a classy gesture from the rep too. Glad that your endorsement of this blend has garnered you a bit of tobacco! I've debated trying EGR and I'm curious about it, but having to buy a tub of it to try it is not going to happen. Enjoy your smokes! (and an "attaboy" to the rep, too!)
    Randy

Posted 6 years ago #
  3. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I talked to the rep about selling it in 1.5 ounce tins for exactly the reason you stated. I tried to talk Rich at 4Noggins to carry it, but he didn't seem interested. Since he sells OTC's by the ounce, I think he'd do well to try a couple of tubs, and sell it as bulk and in tubs. I'm going to work on the rep about selling smaller quantities. I like this blend and am worried about it's future because it's not a big seller, and virtually unknown by the public. I want to be able to buy it in the future.

You could try asking Rich to sell it. If enough people ask, maybe he'll do it.

Posted 6 years ago #
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

I read the reviews on TR and dismissing virtually all the one stars, I've concluded that EGR, while not a spectacular premium blend, is, like many of the OTCs that have been around for many years, appears unique enough, as a mild "slightly aromatic" OTC, that EGR does indeed deserve a shot by anyone who feels EGR has a profile they might enjoy. Those who do just might find EGR a pleasant easy going smoke.

I agree that it's a shame EGR is not sold in tins or in bulk.

Posted 6 years ago #
  5. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I think most of the one star reviewers never smoked it at all. And yes, EGR is a pleasant easy going smoke. I'm going to cut and paste what I've said about it elsewhere because I think what I said is relevant to this discussion.

I tried to get an online carrier who gives a discount to carry Edward G. Robinson pipe tobacco. He had never heard of it, but after I told him what I thought, he said he'd look into it. The next time I talked to him, he said he didn't think it was a good tobacco because it got several bad reviews on TR, and didn't want to carry a bad tobacco. I went to the site and read the reviews. There were several one star ratings in a row. I'll bet my entire pipe and tobacco collection most of those one star reviewers never smoked it. And unfortunately, they convinced the retailer not to carry it, even though I said I'd buy a few tubs if he did.

Here's what "Gillywalker" wrote: "Now I'm a relatively new pipe smoker but I had trouble detecting any taste from this blend. I had trouble detecting any aroma from this blend as well. There was a strong grapelike aroma from the tub but nothing overly powerful once lit. I got a tongue bite from this blend and I will not be buying anymore of it." One guy said it tasted "flat." Impossible! The aroma out of the tub and from the smoke is sweet and kinda strong.

I don't get tongue bite from it. If this guy did, he was smoking faster than a speeding bullet. That aside, there's no way in God's Green Earth any human being could miss the strong flavor of this mixture unless his nose was glued to his posterior. It leaves a strong room note and is fairly well cased with what I think is a whiskey topping. The aroma when you open the tub is very strong. The reviewer mentioned "grapelike" [sic] only because he read somewhere the now-discredited myth that grape juice was added to the blend. Pure horse hockey! He never smoked this tobacco. It's people like this who hurt our hobby.

Why am I making a big deal out of it, besides the obvious reasons? It'd be nice to buy something I like from a businessman I respect, and get a discount at the same time, which is very important in these times. Pipestud only gave it two stars (I gave it four), but he gave honest reasons for his opinion, which we can all respect, whether we agree or disagree with him. Everybody wants to read reviews by someone who gave the tobacco a fair chance, no matter the final opinion. And in this case, that was hampered by people who don't realize or care about the effects of what they do. I think some of those people just wrote reviews to jack up their review count. We've all seen that from time to time on TR.

Posted 6 years ago #
  6. pitchfork

pitchfork

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

This is all very interesting. I thought the blend had been discontinued.

Posted 6 years ago #
  7. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It had, but Sutliff brought it back some years ago, though they've never promoted it. Because I want to continue smoking it, I thought I'd help bring some attention to it. I think the blend deserves it. There are better mild aros and there are much. much worse ones, and to my way of thinking, EGR should get more notice. I think if aros lovers try it, most of them will like it. Of the seven people I gave/traded samples to, two bought a tub, and another is going to when he starts his new job. The only complaint I heard was from one guy who isn't into aros much, so he thought it was a little too sweet for him. The others liked it.

Posted 6 years ago #
  8. pitchfork

pitchfork

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

It had, but Sutliff brought it back some years ago, though they've never promoted it.

That also explains why the Sutliff rep was involved in this, which didn't make obvious sense, to me at least.

Posted 6 years ago #
  9. thuber88

thuber88

Login to Send PM

I smoked the sample of Edward G Robinson that Jiminks so generously provided me with, and its some really good stuff, a nice light note when you first open it, and the very light smell carries over into the first few minutes of the bowl, its seems to be a nice basic tobacco at first, but the more I had of it, the flavors grew in complexity and depth, some of it is hard for me to put a finger on, but after 4-5 decent bowls of it, in a range of different pipes,briar,meer,cob. This is some good stuff, I plan on a few tubs of it as soon as I am able, and I certainly hope that it grows in popularity as more people try it.
    If they had named it some new fangled cool/hip/modern name now it might take off faster, but its definitely a keeper once you try some of it.
    The small tins would be a good idea, just to get it out there faster.
    Good memories of this tobacco and want more as soon as I can swing it

Posted 6 years ago #
  10. fnord

fnord

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Jim:

I'm not a big fan of aros but I do admire folks willing to throw down for something they believe in.

Your OP in no way came across as an advertisement. In fact, it was much more like a fellow trying to keep his favorite brand alive and there's not a damned thing wrong with that kind of thinking and editorializing.

Cheers to you for fighting the good fight. I wish you the best of luck.

Fnord

It ain't the way I wanted it! I can handle things! I'm smart! Not like everybody says - like dumb - I'm smart and I want respect!
    Fredo Corleone
    Posted 6 years ago #
  11. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Fnord,

That's exactly the way I feel about it. Thank you very much for your kind words and support.

-Jim

Posted 6 years ago #
  12. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

One thing I've never mentioned is that EGR smokes better in a decent size bowl than a small one. The bigger bowl gives you a chance to experience the various flavors. Either way, it's become my favorite aro, surpassing SWRA in my book. As many of you know, I tend to be a Virginia/Perique smoker, but this stuff is addictive.

Posted 6 years ago #
  13. User has not uploaded an avatar

supdog

Login to Send PM

I tried to get an online carrier who gives a discount to carry Edward G. Robinson pipe tobacco.

he didn't think it was a good tobacco because it got several bad reviews on TR, and didn't want to carry a bad tobacco

I find that strange, because he carries Velvet, Middleton's Cherry blend and, Mixture 79, all of which have as bad or worse reviews than EGR.

Posted 6 years ago #
  14. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Supdog,
    I agree with you. Especially Mixture 79, which is infamous for being a terrible tobacco. And EGR has a number of good reviews, too. The problem is not enough people have heard of EGR, or know much about it. The blend deserves better than that, which is why I'm trying to draw some attention to it. If you want an aro with good flavor that doesn't bite, you can't go wrong with EGR, in my opinion. Because it has a light plum taste (probably due to how the black cavendish is processed), I'd think Plumcake smokers might like it, too.

Posted 6 years ago #
  15. tennsmoker

tennsmoker

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

So, Jiminks, is this the EGR you are talking about? Is it the new version, old version, same version, what version?

After reading your posts, I just had to find some of this. So, I stopped by my local B&M. Asked if he had EGR? Why, yes, he says. I think I do. I've had it here for a while though. You might not want it. Don't knolw how old it is. It could be a little dry, he says.

He blew off some dust from the top of the tub.

I bought it on the spot. It says it was blended by Sutliff. The plastic tub is yellowed, as is the EGR label. The only thing not yellowing on the tub is the bright red lid.

Just wondering what your thoughts might be on this litttle find. It still had dust all over it when I grabbed it off the shelf.

The past is never dead. It's not even past--Requiem for a Nun
    Posted 6 years ago #
  16. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Tennsmoker,
    Yes, that's the one! Sutliff brought the blend back some years ago after it had been discontinued. I'll bet it's even better with some age on it, you lucky dog! Have you tried it yet?

-Jim

Posted 6 years ago #
  17. tennsmoker

tennsmoker

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Jiminks:
    Not yet. It has been raining cats, dogs and frogs here in Tenn today. We are getting the tail of the dragon that whipped through Oklahoma. Flash floods and the like.

It is supposed to be sunny tomorrow and EGR will fill a meer and it'll be deck time, pipe time, and my time.

Posted 6 years ago #
  18. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Let us know what you think when you get to smoke. Hope you stay safe in the storm.

Posted 6 years ago #
  19. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

A friend in another pipe site to whom I sent a sample just told me he's buying a tub. That makes 5 now. Btw, Iwan Reis and Mars Cigars carry EGR.

Posted 6 years ago #
  20. kashmir

kashmir

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Looks intreguing. I'll have to try some. Love Edward G. Robinson's movies. Seen almost everyone. Read up a bit on his pipe collection too a while back. Plum sounds good.

The pipe eases you into the present moment - savor your pipe & you'll savor this moment.
    Posted 6 years ago #
  21. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'll be very interested to know what you think when you get it. It has a great after taste, too.

Yeah, I've seen nearly all of EGR's movies. Great actor. Here's a funny side story about him: one of my art teachers in college was painting in France in the late 1960s, when he saw EGR walking out of an art gallery. He runs across the street, goes up to Robinson, and sticks his index finger out like his hand was a gun, and said, "Drop dat gat, Louie!" Robinson got a good laugh out of that, and my former teacher got his autograph!

Posted 6 years ago #
  22. kashmir

kashmir

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Great story jiminks.
    Here's my favorite EGR quote:

Some people have youth, some have beauty - I have menace.
    - Edward G. Robinson

Posted 6 years ago #
  23. gwtwdbss

Chris

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Very thoughtful of you Jim. Hope you enjoy the blends!

Posted 6 years ago #
  24. pipestud

pipestud

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Hey, I owe a debt of thanks to you guys. I had five tubs of EGR (Sutliffe) and a couple of old knife lid 16 ounce tins of EGR on my website for more than two weeks without so much as a nibble. Then, yesterday and today I started getting all these orders for the stuff. I sold the last tub just a short while ago. Although I didn't much care for either the old or the new variety of EGR, everyone's taste buds are different. And it wouldn't be one of the old classics if it didn't have something going for it that appealed to the masses.

I think the reason we are seeing so few OTC blends surviving is because there is so much really good tobacco to choose from these days from various blenders around the world. Also, back when EGR was enjoying the spotlight, the computer age had not sprung up allowing people to make purchases from places other than their local drug and grocery stores.

Best,
    Pipestud

Pipestud
    Posted 6 years ago #
  25. joeahearn

joeahearn

Login to Send PM

Shelby Foote, the great Civil War historian, smoked EGR mixed with rough-cut burley as his preferred smoke, if I remember correctly. I have always wanted to try some, but, like so many, was unwilling to buy a tub to sample it. I'd love it if Sutliff would put it out in smaller tins.

Posted 6 years ago #
  26. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Joeahearn:
    You should write the company and request they do that. Also, I'm going to send a link to this thread to the Sutliff rep who kindly gifted me a tub of EGR that started this off. Hopefully, he'll read these posts and be able to do something about it. By my count, 11 people have bought tubs now, not including the vintage stuff Pipestud sold. I hope the rep's bosses will take note of this. I want to see EGR continue to be made so people like me can continue to smoke it.

Posted 6 years ago #
  27. wildcat

wildcat

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Here's what "Gillywalker" wrote: "Now I'm a relatively new pipe smoker
    I had a fellow pipe smoker take me to task over my affection for OTC blends once. When I pressed, he revealed that he was a new smoker and he usually smoked once a week, to once every two weeks, but never less than once a month. But he'd been doing that for almost a year...

I find that strange, because he carries Velvet, Middleton's Cherry blend and, Mixture 79, all of which have as bad or worse reviews than EGR.
    While I am no fan of M79, I think Velvet and MCB are great smokes! I've learned to sift through tobacco reviews, looking for reviewers that align with my tastes and sensibilities. EGR certainly sounds like something I'd like based on Jim and Thuber's recent reviews. Thanks gents.

For whereas men of an older school, like myself, smoke for the pleasure of smoking...
    A.A. Milne
    Posted 6 years ago #
  28. User has not uploaded an avatar

supdog

Login to Send PM

While I am no fan of M79, I think Velvet and MCB are great smokes!

That was kind of my point, just because a few people don't like it doesn't mean it's bad. He should get a few tubs and offer them for sale. He could open one tub for bulk sales and the rest as is. If he sells out of the bulk, he could open another tub. You know the old saying "Run it up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes".

Posted 6 years ago #
  29. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Supdog: I made that very suggestion to Rich, but as I've been the only one who's ever asked for it, he was reluctant to try it. In fact, he had never heard of it until I asked him to carry it. I think if a few more people asked him about it, he might break down and do as you suggest. What have you got to lose by asking him?

Posted 6 years ago #
  30. wildcat

wildcat

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

That was kind of my point, just because a few people don't like it doesn't mean it's bad. He should get a few tubs and offer them for sale. He could open one tub for bulk sales and the rest as is. If he sells out of the bulk, he could open another tub. You know the old saying "Run it up the flagpole and see if anyone salutes".
    Yup, Sup, I saw where you were headed and agreed. Obviously Velvet, MCB and M79 sell well, regardless of the reviews, thus he carries them. Your idea of running EGR up the flagpole is a great idea. I'd like to see him do the same with Holiday Excursion as well. Same company produces both, maybe he could cut a deal of some sort, letting them know he's trying to see what kind of traction he can get. I'd be on board.

Posted 6 years ago #
  31. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Richard@4noggins.com. Ask him about carrying EGR, and send him a link to this thread.

Tell da mug dat da Butch an' da boys will pay 'im a visit, see? Myeah!

Sorry. I had to have a little fun with this.

Posted 6 years ago #
  32. wildcat

wildcat

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

LOL! Will do!

As an aside, have you seen the Chazz Palminteri tribute to the great EGR on TCM? Good stuff.

Posted 6 years ago #
  33. bambam

bambam

Login to Send PM

I'm going to try to find some of this and give it a try.

Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly.
    (Robert Kennedy)
    Posted 6 years ago #
  34. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Bambam: try Iwan Reis or Mars Cigars.

Posted 6 years ago #
  35. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Great news! The Sutliff rep called me and said, due to the response about EGR from this thread and a couple of others I posted on other pipe sites, they are going to make a 1.5 oz. tin version of EGR! By seeing people's reactions here, I convinced them to do more with the blend. I'm very excited because this means people who want to try it can without making a decent financial risk. And increases the chances of the brand staying around so your truly will always have it to smoke! Isn't that an amazing turn of events?

Posted 6 years ago #
  36. colorduke

colorduke

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

That is good news,thank you for your efforts in getting this to happen.

I will give up my pipe when they pry my cold dead fingers off of it!
    Posted 6 years ago #
  37. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Thanks fellas. I also suggest using this link as well as commenting on these threads to let the company know you're willing to buy EGR in the 1.5 oz tins.

http://www.sutliff-tobacco.com/

And use the Sutliff Contact Page to voice your opinion.

Posted 6 years ago #
  38. ciderguy

ciderguy

Login to Send PM

I can wait to see it in the 1.5 oz tin, and I'll be happy to buy a tin of it when its available. While I appreciate all of the new complex blends on the market, I prefer to smoke "drug store" blends like Carter Hall during working hours. I don't want something overly complex because it wold distract me. I think there is a good deal of history and solace in these old time blends, an I'd hate to see us as pipe smokers lose out on a little piece of history. I had the opportunity to smoke some >30 year Velvet the a few weeks ago and now I'm interested in trying some current production of it.

Also, the tub has this wonderful classy look to it. I think it would just look great up on my shelf.

Posted 6 years ago #
  39. papipeguy

papipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I didn't see EGR listed on the Sutliffe web site. I did use the contact page to ask them about a sample now that my interest is piqued.

Blowin' smoke since 1970.
    Posted 6 years ago #
  40. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I just got a newsletter from SmokingPipes.com. As of today, they are carrying EGR and Heinie's Blend. Looks like somebody's reading the threads or that sales rep talked to them.

http://www.smokingpipes.com/tobacco/by-maker/Edward_G_Robinson/moreinfo.cfm?Product_ID=125514

Posted 6 years ago #
  41. ciderguy

ciderguy

Login to Send PM

jiminks, looks like SmokingPipes couldn't keep up with the demand. It is now showing as out of stock!

Posted 6 years ago #
  42. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Good to see Sutliff making the EGR in tins. Hopefully SPC/other sponsors here will be stocking it

Posted 6 years ago #
  43. papipeguy

papipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I should have a sample of EGR from Sutliff this week. Looking forward to trying it.

Posted 6 years ago #
  44. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Smoking Pipes sold out of EGR very quickly! Wonderful news!

Papipeguy: Please let us know what you think when you get the sample and smoke it.

Posted 6 years ago #
  45. thuber88

thuber88

Login to Send PM

The New Label

Posted 6 years ago #
  46. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Just now, I got two 1.5 ounce tins of the new production of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend to test smoke before official release. So I'll be smoking a bit of it, breaking my normal routine of not smoking the same tobacco back to back, so I can accurately judge the quality of the new production, and report to Sutliff on it. I'm smoking the first bowl in a 1982 black sandblasted paneled slight bend Savinelli flat bottom sitter.

Posted 5 years ago #
  47. papipeguy

papipeguy

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Geez, Jim; it's been 3 hours. What's your verdict? I, for one, would like to know what- if anything- they changed in the blend.

Posted 5 years ago #
  48. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Papipeguy: I'm on my fourth bowl now, and I like it better than the recent free samples that Sutliff had given out. I need to explain something, and this is a good time to do it. A few months ago, I sent out some samples from the tub Sutliff had originally given me to a few friends. They all loved it. When Sutliff gave out the free samples, these same guys requested it, and told me it didn't taste the same as what I had sent them. Another guy who bought a tub told me the same thing. So he, and one of the guys who got a free sample sent me some of their EGR to compare, and they were right. The flavor was less plum-like and more hay-like, and not as strong or as deep flavored as what I originally got.

I contacted the people at Sutliff about this. They looked into the problem, and did their own comparison test, and discovered I was right. They had some production problem with the EGR so it didn't quite match up to what I had smoked. As they were going to sell it in tins now, they made up a new batch this past week, tinned it, and sent it to me to taste test. From what I can tell, it's much closer to what I originally smoked from the tub they gifted me some months ago, though the tobacco is a little dry. I prefer to have just a little moisture in my tobacco, so I'm going to hydrate it slightly and see what happens. But, dry or moist, this new batch is most certainly superior to the samples Sutliff sent out. I like it!!

Posted 5 years ago #
  49. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Btw, by sheer coincidence, a fellow pipe smoker sent me a couple of ounces of the 1960s version of EGR, and it arrived at my house about an hour after I got the tins from Sutliff. I'm hydrating it a little and will test it out either later tonight or tomorrow.

Posted 5 years ago #
  50. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'm smoking 1960's Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2003 IMP horn Meer. It smells different out of the baggie than the tub of EGR Sutliff sent me some months back, and different than the freshly minted EGR tin I got today. But, as I'm getting into it, the taste is very similar to what I've been smoking today, the difference being this '60s version has a light wine taste I did not get from the other versions. Might be fermentation? I'll find out as I smoke more of it. I sure like the taste of it, though!

Posted 5 years ago #
  51. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Interesting. Since it's now more than 50 years old, fermentation is likely contributing to that light wine taste. It could also be this one and the newer version(s) have a different topping.

Posted 5 years ago #
  52. jiminks

JimInks

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Rothnh: I agree. I've been trying to determine which answer is correct. Not sure I'll be able to do that, though. Worse comes to worse, I'll just sit back and enjoy it. The wine taste is almost like a sour/tart white wine if that helps any.

What I am happy about is that Sutliff has fixed the production problem in the new EGR. And I'm glad they were willing to listen to me when this all started, and think enough of me now to value my opinion. And I'm just a customer. I just don't see this brand of consideration from a company very often. Sutliff gets my deepest respect for all of this.

Posted 5 years ago #
  53. batdemon

batdemon

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Sutliff has shown themselves to be a class act in all of this. Jim, you have become quite the taste tester. Good job!

Posted 5 years ago #
  54. 4nogginsmike

4nogginsmike

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Glad Sutliff is listening.

Posted 5 years ago #
  55. data

data

Login to Send PM

2nd bowl back-to-back of Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend - first bowl in a baby briar hinted that this blend would benefit from a bigger bowl with a conical bottom, and I was right! Like opening up a good whiskey (topped w/it is my guess) with a few drops of spring water, the bigger bowl opened up EGR to expose its complexity and depth. Burns nicely with lots of smoke to carry the flavor, sipped gently is more than sufficient, and not to be trifled with more aggressively. Reminiscent of some of the better aro OTC's of yesteryears, an easy satisfying all day smoke that grows on you - Black Cavendish, Burley, Cavendish, Latakia - worth stocking!

Posted 3 years ago #
  56. User has not uploaded an avatar

gillywalker

Login to Send PM

This is the Gillywalker Jim calls out earlier in this thread. My review was honest and I did receive bite from EGR. That review was written in 2008. I was much younger than... As someone who did not live through the 50 60 or 70s I realize now as a pipe smoker I missed out on many classic OTC blends. I will agree with Jim, although my review was written with honest intent it is damaging to the lifehood of that classic blend. In respect to Jim's efforts with EGR I have removed that review. I have reordered a sample ounce and will give it a non-newbie review.

Posted 3 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   jdhowe75, mikethompson, olkofri, supdog, railman, jaytex969, alaskanpiper, jojoc, laniromee, ray47, oldgeezersmoker